FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) stole my money

Unfortunately I can't find this magic button in my thread. :(

And I'm pretty sure Mark Miller's invitation is completely pointless and useless. He can make a very good politician - he talks a lot, brings a lot of fog and in any case does not want to hear the opponent.

Also, the decision to change the jurisdiction says a lot - previously the registration was here - (screenshot "List_F_2018") and now is here (screenshot "new_jurisdiction"). You can see it here https://www.fortfs.com

As they say Russian - very fast changed his shoes in the air. LOL.

So if you don't mind, I will open a case against this company in court, because I want potential customers to know what they risk actually based on my sad example and experience .
You right ! Need spend traders court for FORTFS ! I also suffered from the actions of this company, they stole a lot of money from me !

Unfortunately I can't find this magic button in my thread. :(

And I'm pretty sure Mark Miller's invitation is completely pointless and useless. He can make a very good politician - he talks a lot, brings a lot of fog and in any case does not want to hear the opponent.

So you are saying the edit invitation button does not appear on the top Or bottom of this thread?

Back