Fortress Prime Holding my funds

Well, let's hope there is someone like "Reggie's boss" at ASIC to raise concern on I-See-Bucketshop :D

My friend are considering whether deposit on Fortress, this is a lesson, normally it will take long time to get money back.

Yes the FPA case and a threat to report them to FCA to stop them getting a license seemed to do the trick. I got my funds back.

I have been waiting a month for my withdrawal from this broker, they firstly said they were changing banks and to be patient and that the withdrawal would be processed soon, at first very nice and very responsive. Now nothing they don't respond at all.

I have threatened to take legal action and they don't seem to be interested.

I would like to start a case against them here, what do I need to do?

Thanks Lance
Is the platform regulated?

Best of luck.
They are launching new retail offering
gyazo.com/8f18bee4158728df79c6a6ec54e8f2d2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lance, I am in the exact same situation as you were before. My funds at fortress prime is still withheld and for over 3 months. Can you please help me ?

Hi Pharaoh,

I sent my money to Fortress Prime, not Knight Capital Markets.

ZenCR,

Hi Lance, I am in the exact same situation as you were before. My funds at fortress prime is still withheld and for over 3 months. Can you please help me ?

3 months... only 3 weeks is enough for me to become crazy.. how did they respond you about it?

Yes NavySeal, Fortress Prime has really crossed the line with this one, enough to be called scammers... They are responding with emails and skype messages. I am currently in contact with Robert Winters from Fortress and he tells me the money should be wired out no later than December 31st, 2015 by the board of directors at Fortress.

All I can do is wait and hope that they keep their promises, which they've been periodically been breaking since September of 2015.

ZenCR,

Back