FX Primus - are they stealing money?

Hello frarod,

To mitigate this matter, your account has been credited with the accumulated fees totaling AUD101.50. ANZ is an intermediary bank. As stated in our email correspondence, An intermediary bank is a bank that acts on behalf of the beneficiary bank. Payments will reach the intermediary bank before being credited to the beneficiary (the beneficiary is the person or entity who will receive the payment), which is the final destination for the transfer. Intermediary banks are not under our control. I ask that you resubmit your withdrawal request with the following details 1) Bank name 2) Bank address 3) Account holders name 4) Account number 5) BSB number (place this as remark) 6) SWIFT Code 7) Clear passport copy or ID 8) Resent utility bill.

Note that in your previous withdrawal request submitted, you entered one Bank Account Number: XXXXXXXX however in the email correspondence with our Withdrawal team, you stated another bank account number xxxxxxxxx. There were two different account numbers. Please be sure to contact your bank and double check on the account number to use.

We will await re-submission for a successful withdrawal.

Hello frarod,

To mitigate this matter, your account has been credited with the accumulated fees totaling AUD101.50. ANZ is an intermediary bank. As stated in our email correspondence, An intermediary bank is a bank that acts on behalf of the beneficiary bank. Payments will reach the intermediary bank before being credited to the beneficiary (the beneficiary is the person or entity who will receive the payment), which is the final destination for the transfer. Intermediary banks are not under our control. I ask that you resubmit your withdrawal request with the following details 1) Bank name 2) Bank address 3) Account holders name 4) Account number 5) BSB number (place this as remark) 6) SWIFT Code 7) Clear passport copy or ID 8) Resent utility bill.

Note that in your previous withdrawal request submitted, you entered one Bank Account Number: XXXXXXXX however in the email correspondence with our Withdrawal team, you stated another bank account number xxxxxxxxx. There were two different account numbers. Please be sure to contact your bank and double check on the account number to use.

We will await re-submission for a successful withdrawal.

I would like to thank FXPrimus for finally understanding the situation and crediting me the amount that was not due to my error. They have also provided an updated list of information required as I had requested. I have again contacted my bank regarding transferring my money. My bank has agreed to initiate the transfer from our end. Hopefully we will not have any further issues. So its seems that we may have a good outcome after all.

Post an update once the money arrives. That way everyone will be able to be sure that this was fully resolved.

Back