FX Systems - (Loyal Forex division) is a scam !

I am really surprised there are someone posted good review with 5 star on 1pipfix and 1lotstp review page last month.
1 Pip Fix | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army
1 Lot STP | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Can you ask them to provide their withdrawal request confirmation email and their daily confirmation email that stated the withdrawal transaction ? I am pretty sure these reviews are done by FX Systems !

Some more findings ! This is gonna be interesting.
1. FX Systems removed the the sentence "Regulated by NFACS, www.nfacs.org Registration number 648701" from FXSystems Forex Brokerages, One Broker For All Traders. You can view the snapshot FXSystems Forex Brokerages, One Broker For All Traders and compare
2. NFACS is confirmed a scam ! check out their website http://www.nfacs.org/. The whole site is down now ! The broken link shows their hosting provider "HostGator". This could be some useful info, police could trace the person behind via their payment.
Broken link.jpg

You received any email back regarding your invitation to join this thread and you submitted complaint at econsumer.gov as Pharaoh suggested ?

Don't hold your breath on them getting involved!
earlier in the year one of them informed that it is their policy not to respond.

I think the scammers are running away with our money. I called their number a few times, only got auto reply saying no one could answer the phone.

So shall I proceed to create another court case against FX Systems ?
FX Systems could be the top 3 scammer winner of 2014.

Too late for a Traders Court case. FxSystems and every broker associated with it is now marked as a Scam in the reviews. AsstModerator promises a formal Scam Finding is on the way.

If you have't filed with eConsumer.gov, please do so. Try to include details like exactly what accounts you sent money too, IP addresses on any emails you got from them etc.

Also, check and see if your country has a central place for reporting online financial fraud. If you can find it, please share the link.

Regarding what Stevesmain said about eConsumer.gov:
Don't hold your breath on them getting involved!
earlier in the year one of them informed that it is their policy not to respond.

I think you misinterpreted how eConsumer.gov works.

They don't ever "get involved" in cases or respond. That's not their job. Their mission is to act as a central place where victims of online financial fraud in ALL countries can file reports. Police and regulators in member countries can request copies of everything about a specific scam from eConsumer.

So, imagine if you are a cop or an agent at a regulator and you are investigating FxSystems because some people complained. With one message to eConsumer, you can get a wealth of additional information submitted by consumer victims from around the world. If you are lucky, some of those files will include critical information that you don't have, but desperately need. Maybe all your victims deposited by some online method, but some of those eConsumer reports show the bank accounts used to receive bank wire deposits.

Every detailed report submitted to eConsumer may be the one which provides a police officer or regulator with some critical piece of data needed to find, prosecute, and/or recover money from scammers.

this is too bad .... so sad to hear they are really true scammers :(
I believe we have all reported to eConsumer.gov as advised by you,. I will search around for financial fraud reporting site, hope there is some.
will FPA assist to consolidate all the evidences and contact authorities ?

Back