Fxcm big time scam!

Look Luci girly! Go search for kids like yourself and your low value to tell them your trash words:mad:

Who of us had no disconnection problem with our brokers?!?!
No one on FPA took you seriously because most of us could had fixed this disconnection problem with our brokers instead of opening a scam thread, bringing back FXCM past problems with regulatory bodies, accusing them in public and also want to still trade with it and test FXCM AU!!! When you fail to prove how the problem cost you a cent loss!!! You don't even ask for any money from FXCM!

Why are you here!? Just to ruin FXCM reputation for a "no loss" complaint!

How can you even continue trading with a broker when you stupidly accuse it in public for a disconnection reason!!!

Didn't you read what I said or are you handicapped? I will spoon feed it again to you so your excellency doesn't have to go back and read.

The allegations that I read in those news links, I had been experiencing for a long time even before I read about the whole case and it appears to me that nothing has been changed even though the case was dealt and done with. However I have the right to state my opinion and you have the right to butt in anytime but next time please try and be a little intelligent about what you comment :)

You are one rude user! Another member is trying to help you here and you are behaving way below the accepted level.

Asstmod- I think you should put this luci in his place.

Didn't you read what I said or are you handicapped? I will spoon feed it again to you so your excellency doesn't have to go back and read.

You need to read a book on how to deal with dissenting opinions in a civilized manner. Spirited disagreement is acceptable. Deliberate rudeness, especially against fellow traders trying to offer advice is not.

The allegations that I read in those news links, I had been experiencing for a long time even before I read about the whole case and it appears to me that nothing has been changed even though the case was dealt and done with. However I have the right to state my opinion and you have the right to butt in anytime but next time please try and be a little intelligent about what you comment :)

You need to take your own advice about being a little more intelligent when posting comments. It is my duty to keep the forums operating smoothly. This duty gives me the right to ban users who can't learn to play well with others.

Nothing to add more after AsstModerator and Eddiger gave their opinions.

Just a note that I have no problem in giving an advice to that guy even after his childish offends but found "no case" at first to stand with him against the broker.

My allegations are legit cos nothing has been changed after the court rulings. I experience the same things. I will keep posting problems here with screenshots whenever I get time. Is that a problem for anyone? Is it the wrong folder to post such scams? If you love FXCM please continue trading with them. Recently my short was going in negative while on a rally down. I will make a video next time and upload. The scam softwares never work perfect.

Nothing to add more after AsstModerator and Eddiger gave their opinions.

Just a note that I have no problem in giving an advice to that guy even after his childish offends but found "no case" at first to stand with him against the broker.

Respectfuly You never stood by me. Please read your first comment that I should keep the folder to my own cases and not the past cases. Now please read my first comment. You will know what I mean.

My allegations are legit cos nothing has been changed after the court rulings. I experience the same things. I will keep posting problems here with screenshots whenever I get time. Is that a problem for anyone? Is it the wrong folder to post such scams? If you love FXCM please continue trading with them. Recently my short was going in negative while on a rally down. I will make a video next time and upload. The scam softwares never work perfect.

You are more than welcome to share with fellow traders any information that might help them save their money, yet, with good manners.

Back