Fxcm big time scam!

Lucifer- Most of us know that FXCM had been fined many times not just by the FCA but by CFTC and the NFA for many millions of dollars.

2 months ago, NFA fined FXCM for $200,000: Breaking: FXCM Faces $200,000 Fine for NFA Breaches - Forex MagnatesForex Magnates

Regardless of that, when opening a scam folder thread you must focus on your own case, not what happened to the broker and they were punished by being paid for their manipulation.

Unless you have evidence on them scamming you to get a solution when FXCM representative is here, don't waste our and your time on side cases.

By the way, When you say that they are SCAM, why are you still trading with them and also want to test FXCM AU:confused:

It seems you like your Executioner:D

Start a new life with a new broker:cool:

Im soon going to open an account with FXCM australia just to see if they are practicing the same tactics there. ASIC(Australian Commission of Investment and Securities) will ruin you on genuine complaints.

you're opening an account and risk your money with a broker you don't trust just to prove your point? :)

the forex its the biggest scam of the century; how its done ? easy, you have 100 broker sharing the same software and linked with super powered computers. they can analysed any trading tickets with the speed of light. They then run against you.Why? they get two commissions they get money from the fat cats and your money that you loose.

the operate in the same way as betting office does, and for sure the betting office is more honest .
You will never be in a winning position.
Crooks at work.regulated by other crooks . this is how the world goes around to scam people like you and me .

on 100 traded tickets going long, 97% of them went doen in price. this shows with no doubt that the market is in the hand of pure criminals

City Index was fined by NFA in Jan 2008, then quit NFA membership in Feb 2008

I like to inform all traders who are still trading with City Index that City Index was fined by the US NFA in Jan 2008 for $60,000 (for luring clients with deceptive testimonials), and had withdrawn themselves from NFA membership in Feb 2008.

NFA reports relating to the Case can be downloaded from:

Index of /NFA_CityIndex

If you or any of your friends are still trading with them, because you have been misled into believing that they are still NFA-regulated, then please inform your friends and make it known here in this forum.

And if any of you here or your friends have been lured into opening accounts with them by their deceptive testimoinals (or their Introducing Brokers' deceptive testimonials) of getting rich fast), please also post them here, and hope that with the help of FPA, their scams are brought to light to force them to get themselves regulated again by the NFA.

Why don't you open a new thread discussing your experience with City Index, if you have one!

I dont make a case with puppets. Sorry Jason I know you work for FXCM so please dont take anything personally. My comments are directed towards FXCM.

No offense taken, LH

However, as FXCM's representative on this forum, I speak for my firm when I say our goal is to provide you with the best possible execution and service. You have raise some concerns about both, so please allow me the opportunity to address them. As others have also suggested in this thread, the issues you faced could have been caused by technical limitations related to the number of charts and EAs/indicators you were running on MT4 during a news event when rapid prices changes can increase the computational load on the platform. It's important to understand that on our NDD forex execution, FXCM has no reason to want to see you fail in your trading. On the contrary, since we profit from your trading volume and not your losses, we hope for your continued success.

Briefly, there's no reason for this thread continuation anymore if it's just to warn clients of FXCM past bad actions against clients and regulatory fining.

If there's no loss occurred from the no connection problem, find another broker to trade with, not FXCM AU for God Sake:confused:

No offense taken, LH

However, as FXCM's representative on this forum, I speak for my firm when I say our goal is to provide you with the best possible execution and service. You have raise some concerns about both, so please allow me the opportunity to address them. As others have also suggested in this thread, the issues you faced could have been caused by technical limitations related to the number of charts and EAs/indicators you were running on MT4 during a news event when rapid prices changes can increase the computational load on the platform. It's important to understand that on our NDD forex execution, FXCM has no reason to want to see you fail in your trading. On the contrary, since we profit from your trading volume and not your losses, we hope for your continued success.

Thanks Jason I will let you know :)

Briefly, there's no reason for this thread continuation anymore if it's just to warn clients of FXCM past bad actions against clients and regulatory fining.

If there's no loss occurred from the no connection problem, find another broker to trade with, not FXCM AU for God Sake:confused:

Didn't you read what I said or are you handicapped? I will spoon feed it again to you so your excellency doesn't have to go back and read.

The allegations that I read in those news links, I had been experiencing for a long time even before I read about the whole case and it appears to me that nothing has been changed even though the case was dealt and done with. However I have the right to state my opinion and you have the right to butt in anytime but next time please try and be a little intelligent about what you comment :)

the forex its the biggest scam of the century; how its done ? easy, you have 100 broker sharing the same software and linked with super powered computers. they can analysed any trading tickets with the speed of light. They then run against you.Why? they get two commissions they get money from the fat cats and your money that you loose.

the operate in the same way as betting office does, and for sure the betting office is more honest .
You will never be in a winning position.
Crooks at work.regulated by other crooks . this is how the world goes around to scam people like you and me .

on 100 traded tickets going long, 97% of them went doen in price. this shows with no doubt that the market is in the hand of pure criminals

City Index was fined by NFA in Jan 2008, then quit NFA membership in Feb 2008

I like to inform all traders who are still trading with City Index that City Index was fined by the US NFA in Jan 2008 for $60,000 (for luring clients with deceptive testimonials), and had withdrawn themselves from NFA membership in Feb 2008.

NFA reports relating to the Case can be downloaded from:

Index of /NFA_CityIndex

If you or any of your friends are still trading with them, because you have been misled into believing that they are still NFA-regulated, then please inform your friends and make it known here in this forum.

And if any of you here or your friends have been lured into opening accounts with them by their deceptive testimoinals (or their Introducing Brokers' deceptive testimonials) of getting rich fast), please also post them here, and hope that with the help of FPA, their scams are brought to light to force them to get themselves regulated again by the NFA.

Thanks Weston. Ateast not everyone is a sell off :)

Back