FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requirement
FXPL EA can work on any MT4 broker. You don't need any special requirement.
Need minimum $25 to $50 for cent account and if you want to invest in standard account you need $2500 to $5000
If you don't have big money than simply start with cent account with minimum $25 to $50 (2500 - 5000 cent). It's a good idea to start trading with low investment. Our many clients are trading successfully on this way.

Can any one make me understand what was the meaning of that requirement any way i too had $400 account only traded with EA nothing else it got me $84 profit on day1 i was extremely happy then day 2 when market was up the EA didn't place any buy trade its strange and today $400 is gone i traded with 0.01 lotsize only and i sware i didnt had any other Pair.

Iam not complaining about the EA iam just trying to understand

If you run ea on only $400 account with 0.03 lotsize than you are responsible of your crash.

ejay

I have been demo testing the FAPL Ea and need to have the following clarified
1) The deposited sum of $2622.72 seems an odd amount. What was the initial deposit?
2) If the initial deposit was less than this and there was a profit almost daily then why did the account need topping up
3) What was the maximum exposure during the test period?
4) What lot size was used during testing
5) Where there any changes made to the Inputs settings
6) Was GBP/USD the only pair tested. If so are there any other recommended pairs known to be profitable
7) Presumably if the Ea is running on a PC then it can be switched off on non-trading hours

Requirement
FXPL EA can work on any MT4 broker. You don't need any special requirement.
Need minimum $25 to $50 for cent account and if you want to invest in standard account you need $2500 to $5000
If you don't have big money than simply start with cent account with minimum $25 to $50 (2500 - 5000 cent). It's a good idea to start trading with low investment. Our many clients are trading successfully on this way.

Can any one make me understand what was the meaning of that requirement any way i too had $400 account only traded with EA nothing else it got me $84 profit on day1 i was extremely happy then day 2 when market was up the EA didn't place any buy trade its strange and today $400 is gone i traded with 0.01 lotsize only and i sware i didnt had any other Pair.

Iam not complaining about the EA iam just trying to understand

Hello,

Of course i am always here to support you.
I told you every ea has their proper requirement.You cant use all ea or system on same way.
FXPL EA's requirement is balance.
Thats all.
This is very easy to understand.
Open demo account with $5000 and test your self you will have better idea after some test.

Thanks.

I have been demo testing the FAPL Ea and need to have the following clarified
1) The deposited sum of $2622.72 seems an odd amount. What was the initial deposit?
2) If the initial deposit was less than this and there was a profit almost daily then why did the account need topping up
3) What was the maximum exposure during the test period?
4) What lot size was used during testing
5) Where there any changes made to the Inputs settings
6) Was GBP/USD the only pair tested. If so are there any other recommended pairs known to be profitable
7) Presumably if the Ea is running on a PC then it can be switched off on non-trading hours

1)$2500 to $5000 is not big amount for serious trader.Read first post of this thread for balance requirement.
2)Yes you are right FXPL EA making profit almost all days.You need min deposit requirement because if you test on low balance it may be trouble on strong trend.Read story of other member of this thread who test ea on only 150 to 400 balance.
3)Look at our real account detail statement ( more than 23 weeks old history) on FPA for dd and trading style.You have better idea.
4)Start with 0.01
5)Simply press F7 to change your parameter.
6)FXPL EA can trade on any pair but as our testing we prefer gbpusd.
7)After installing ea you dont need to do anything.Look our real account on FPA,Which is running by 100% automated without any manual action.

Thanks.

i HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE my point is when we can see GU is moving up on all TFs why ea continued to place SELL ORDERS. At least after 2-3 attempts it should have place BUY orders nut id didn't. Fortunately I was in front of system so i closed all those SELL orders manually. I won't buy such an EA wherein EA doesn't adjust its strategy based on market. BTW this is my experience if vendor wants to take it as important feedback then it will help everyone.

Hello..Friend.
Of course that sell trades were on our account also,but now all trades has been closed with good profit.
Every ea or system has their own strategy.If you really know when to place buy and sell trades than you really dont need any ea or system.

Thanks.

I'm sorry newgenforex but that just is not true...not on my system
I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to debate this ...I know what your ea did on my account and from other posts it did the same so good luck and good bye

I am sorry NewgenForex, what you stated is arrogant and false. If that's your attitude by providing 15 days free trial then ALL THE BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back