FXPro is SCAM & IThey dont give IB withdrawal

Hello alfazfx

Sometimes it takes you to invite someone from the brokerage firm to this thread to explain the problems behind their refusal to allow you to withdraw your earnings.

If that fails tried to contact Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and reported your case concerning FXPRO Financial Services Ltd (ex Euroorient Securities and Financial Services Ltd)

Good luck
Liz

The poster didnt show us any proofs of his claims , send them an email to come here and explain things . your words are not enough to build a case .

I have decided to file a complaint on FXPRO in my country this will surely teach them a lesson. They are huge SCAMMER. I am gathering all proofs that I have right now.
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

Dear FPA,
First of all I am planning to complaint against the main person who recommended to use FXpro. Then I will try to reach the person named Mahesh as I was in touch with him throughout my journey in Fxpro.
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

No Response from Mahesh or Fxpro yet. I got hold of the person who referred me to this scam Broker. Will be taking 50% of the money from him that I Lost due to this.

alfazfx,

i dont know how come you hold responsible a referring person and trying to claim 50% from him. i really dont get your idea.

also, kindly post any proof against Fxpro. Also send a mail asking them to clarify your query by joining here

I have been trying hard to get in touch with FXpro and also have been posting my complaints in various forum. I saw that Fxpro is already marked as SCAM in FPA. I took 50% of my loss from the person who referred me to fxpro because he said they are genuine. I will soon be contacting to the legal authorities.

Hello alfazfx

I have been trying hard to get in touch with FXpro and also have been posting my complaints in various forum. I saw that Fxpro is already marked as SCAM in FPA. I took 50% of my loss from the person who referred me to fxpro because he said they are genuine. I will soon be contacting to the legal authorities.

Your story is getting stranger by the minute :confused:

FXpro.com don't show as a "Scam" in FPA forum :confused:

Why would someone else pay you $75 (50%) of your lose, simply because you think that person was wrong about the "affiliate" program being genuine :confused:

Did you send any message to FXpro with a link to this thread, and asking them to join in this discussion, if so can you post any proof of this happening in your next reply, thanks.

Good luck
Liz

Back