FXPro is SCAM & IThey dont give IB withdrawal

Generally, fairy tales in scam alerts are in one of 2 categories.

1. Huge problem quickly turns out to be a silly little thing and all the money arrived the next day. This could be a real incident misinterpreted, or a broker employee making up a fairy tale to show that the company really is good if only you will provide them with more trust.

2. Huge problem with no hint of useful data and few, if any, followups by the original poster. Could be real - angry client goes off and doesn't bother to ever return to report success/failure of resolution attempts or could be a fairy tale by someone paid to attach the company.

Partial resolutions are more likely to be strange, yet believable. A company employee who wants the company to look as good as possible won't make up a story about how it only partly solved a problem. A competitor wants the company to look as bad as possible, so has every reason to report NO resolution instead of a partial resolution. Fairy tales almost always end with good and bad clearly defined.

So, in this case, we have a partial resolution along with 2 different stories being told regarding company policy. This is much more likely to be one or more employees making mistakes than a pre-planned and carefully staged story designed to sway our opinion 100% one way or the other.

Yes, I agree to you that FXpro is not scam but the employee name Mahesh is. He do asked me to make a deposit of $100 via neteller or Skrill so that I can withdraw the affiliate money. They also do not consider my referral money which I made before I joined 4-5 clients, so this money is in their pocket basically. I will surely get that
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

Skype Id of Mahesh is continuously offline. No body has any idea even in Customer service of the person name Mahesh. They are Pure scammers looting the traders.
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affiliate money.

Guys Fxpro is really good in making excuses. The best part is the customer service and the live chat of FXpro dont know what are the rules. They just take long pauses if we ask them anything.
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

That person Mahesh came online on Skype after almost 2 weeks or so. When I tried to call him he just blocked me. FXpro please dont worry, your game of Scam is over.

Finally I am trying to enquire directly to legal authorities about the regulation of the Fxpro and if they are really regulated, as I believe a Broker who is legally regulated would not do such kind of scam.

Back