FXPro is SCAM & IThey dont give IB withdrawal

Fxpro is not listed as a scam broker in this forum , i think that there support is good also they give good services for trading , they didnt give you money because you did something wrong , if you have evidence of your claims ,share with us some proofs to see what is the reel problem .

Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

Just talked with them below is chat record with them and you can also send attached image to them as a proof.

Let me know if you need any other help.

info: at 17:49:45
Thank you for contacting FxPro Live-support. The next available operator will be assigned to you.
system: at 17:49:49
You are not currently in a chat session.
system: at 17:49:54
You are not currently in a chat session.
info: at 17:49:56
You are now chatting with 'Emilios'
Emilios: at 17:49:57
Hello, how may I assist you?
Salim Raheem: at 17:49:59
Hi
Emilios: at 17:50:03
hello
Salim Raheem: at 17:50:44
I would like to be IB but I have few questions before I may enter in this
Emilios: at 17:50:59
of course
Emilios: at 17:51:05
how can i help?
Salim Raheem: at 17:51:19
When can I`m able to withdraw my commission ?
Emilios: at 17:52:51
you will start receiving commission after 5 active trading clients
Salim Raheem: at 17:53:20
I need to add any funds to withdraw my commission ?
Emilios: at 17:53:39
This wont be necessary

Salim Raheem: at 17:54:15
May I have any link when can I read terms and condition ?
Emilios: at 17:54:35
if your total trading volume is below 300 milion
then
25USD per miliion traded for majors
40 USD per million traded for minors and exotics
when total is from 300 million to 1 billion
then
Emilios: at 17:54:41
30 USD per million for majors
45 USD per million for minors and exotics
you must have more than 5 active clients to start receiving commision
Salim Raheem: at 17:55:21
link please ?
Emilios: at 17:55:41
Forex affiliate programs, software and websites
Emilios: at 17:56:12
you may also complete the short form at the bottom and someone from our affiliates department will contact you
Salim Raheem: at 17:57:17
Thanks for the Info
Emilios: at 17:57:40
Your welcome
Salim Raheem: at 17:57:54
have a great day ahead, bye
Emilios: at 17:58:02
please come back to chats if you need anything else
Emilios: at 17:58:04
you too

FxPro Chat History.jpg

Thanks FPA, I got my 50% money back from that fraud person. Now I am going to fight for my rest of 50% money which is been kept by the scammers called FXPRO.
Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

Thanks for your help Raheem. I am hopeful and have full trust on Lord that I will get my money back. I have raised this issue on various forum already.

There has never been any supportive proof provided.

Making a false statement on the scam issue with FXPro. Though there is a caution but this is definitely not a scam warning.

Salim has provided a chat session that clearly states that there are no strings attached like the poster started off with. There are requirements that need be met though.

Going back to some one who referred agent to this broker.

This is sounding like a fairy tale!

Could be a fairy tale. Could equally be a company employee didn't follow policy for some reason.

My vote is for the 2nd option. If it was a false complaint, why report getting any of the money back?

Yes I know I dont have written proof of the Fxpro member asking me to deposit more as I was on Skype call with Mahesh who is the executive of Fxpro. Dont go by the live chat of fxpro, they are different and the account and affiliate managers are different. I would be trying to post the written proof in my future posts so that this will prove that fxpro is scammer.

Could be a fairy tale. Could equally be a company employee didn't follow policy for some reason.

My vote is for the 2nd option. If it was a false complaint, why report getting any of the money back?

The complainant did just that, not to the dealer but to the person who referred him to the dealer to get the first portion of his money.
The date info etc. was never provided for when the request for withdrawal was made only a reference to a phone call & no dealer will process a withdrawal from a phone call.

Hello alfazfx

What was FXPro answer to your email asking them to join this thread ?

I presume you have send the email by now ?

How do you know the person who paid back 50% of your earning is part of this issue, can you explain more on this please, if possible, thanks.

Good luck
Liz

Back