FXUNITED UGHL NEVER PAY BACK MY CAPITAL USD5000++

My name is Logeswari. I am from Malaysia, I was introduce by a friend and join as a forex trader in fxunited UGHL on 2015 , I was told fxunited is an legal entity registered with FMA New Zealand.But FMA replied fxunited never registered with FMA,This year july onwards I did not received any money from my withdrawal to PM ( Perfect Money) all withdrawal amounting 3000usd is pending for 2 month plus already, email and ticket send to fxunited received reply given lame excuse of system problem.I was told that fxunited having licensing problem and account was freeze thus payment will delayed further,but FMA new zealand stated there is no action was taken against this entity thus account was never freeze.
I am worried and uncertain of my money total 5000+ hold by fxunited and never release payment giving all sort of excuse.
I cannot affort to loose my hard earned money USD5000 to a broker fxunited.

Latest News:-

Dear valued clients,

We are fully aware that everyone is very upset with their current pending withdrawal requests. We sincerely apologise for this. We as the broker have been going through some very bad times recently, something that has never happened to us since our incorporation. These are very difficult times for us as well as for our valued clients. In this email, we will try to explain to you the current situations and how are we going to handle it.

At the moment all our funds are frozen with our previous LP due to the de-registration of UGHL in New Zealand.It was de-registered because the NZ authorities could not accept our CGAT product. They will only allow us to operate from there if we removed the CGAT which we had refused. We have some reserve funds to support the situation but it never occurred to us that it would take such a long time to get this settled. We have reached to a stage where we have to make it clear to you guys that our reserve funds is not able to accommodate the current situation. The fact is that we are currently at a loss because we are not able to secure the profits and deposits with the current LP. On behalf of the company, we apologize for we have to suspend all activities at this moment. It is due to the fact that the company just can't afford to allow any more deposits through the current wallet because it will cause a serious liability to us. Anyway, future payments for withdrawals from the old wallet will be handled totally by the broker. IBs will only be allowed to process the withdrawals for the new wallet. All the withdrawal requests that have been made to the IBs will have to be returned back to the old wallet by the broker. We will start to make payments gradually from the profit secured from the new business. This is the best effort we can take rather than waiting for a long time until we secure our deposits and profits made with our current LP.

Currently we have already acquired a new Forex license under a different entity. For security reasons as well as to avoid having any interference from our competitors, FXU will not reveal the country where we are getting the license from neither the name of the new entity.

We are also working on a new product that we are targeting to launch in the early weeks of December. This new product will be a replacement to the current CGAT which will be phased out gradually. We are fully aware that most of you will start to panic assuming that all investments in the CGAT platform will be lost. Do not be alarmed, we assure you that you will get back your investments gradually. All investments from the new business with the new wallet will be managed via this new entity and linked to the new LP very soon. Honestly, it is true that the broker has only a very small reserve. But it was due to the fact that right now all of our funds are stuck with our previous LP. Anyway, with the fresh intake of funds, it will easily help us to diversify the fund into many channels or LPs. The new profits will help us to settle your withdrawals from the old wallet. With the experts on board, we believe that we will have the strength to overcome and settle our current CGAT issues. We will give priority to those who haven't got their money back to break even, until we are able to acquire back our deposit with current LP. All withdrawals to IBs will be rejected back to the clients wallet. However withdrawals that have already been approved by the IBs will be subject to payment by the respective IBs. Anyway a detailed explanation about this new product will be announced soon.

We are really struggling to make ends meet and utilizing to the fullest our current advisor and engaging more people to help us through the current situation. The amount of funds stuck with our previous LP is huge but we believe with new business volume and the expertise that FXU has in making the money grow, it will help to solve all problems and we are really confident that eventually we will be the strongest broker in this decade.

FXU has decided to go ahead with the current deposit method via digital money under the name of FX United but the growth of funds will be handled separately via our new entity. We are now ready to handle our new business money flow volume from digital to real cash and also to utilize the new licensed entity for the trading with the LP. I believe FX United will be standing 100% as a World Digital Money Machine for everyone without any interference. Being safe and self regulated is much more easier rather than being attacked by the competitors. Please allow us another chance to proof to the world that Fxunited is truly a phenomenon in the Forex Industry. Everyone knows that FX United wouldn't be facing all these problems should the license and the company were not revoked besides having problem with our previous payment gateway. By now, it should be running smoothly in creating more millionaires than we ever did in the past. Every problem have a solution. We hope the leaders will help to explain the situations to your network and hope that they will stay calm, will not make any wrong judgements as we are now working on many things to go through this current situation. Lets grow the money together again and be the World No 1.

Thank you.

JEAN MARC
Management

My name is Logeswari. I am from Malaysia, I was introduce by a friend and join as a forex trader in fxunited UGHL on 2015 , I was told fxunited is an legal entity registered with FMA New Zealand.But FMA replied fxunited never registered with FMA,This year july onwards I did not received any money from my withdrawal to PM ( Perfect Money) all withdrawal amounting 3000usd is pending for 2 month plus already, email and ticket send to fxunited received reply given lame excuse of system problem.I was told that fxunited having licensing problem and account was freeze thus payment will delayed further,but FMA new zealand stated there is no action was taken against this entity thus account was never freeze.
I am worried and uncertain of my money total 5000+ hold by fxunited and never release payment giving all sort of excuse.
I cannot affort to loose my hard earned money USD5000 to a broker fxunited.

Final and Latest News:-

Dear All FXU Agent,

LATEST UPDATES ON WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS & NEW CGAT SYSTEM
This is to inform you that FxUnited is at the final stage of developing and implementing new system for Forex Trading and CGAT.
In relation to this,
a) All pending withdrawal requests will be automatically cancelled by the broker and the money will be transferred back into your WALLET.

b) All CGAT Accounts will be automatically closed batch by batch and all monies will be transferred back in to your WALLET.

c) All withdrawals MUST BE DONE directly via PERFECT MONEY (PM) or BITCOIN (BTC). For BTC account, you are suggested to open Blockchain and Xapo account. Both company are most reputable and secured for BTC transactions. Besides, Xapo can provide you with Visa Debit in Bitcoins which is valid worldwide.

d) All members are advised not to be alarmed as all your money will be reaching your PM or BTC account in due course.

e) All members are advised to move to another platform offered by FxUnited under different entity to participate in new CGAT system if they are interested, subject to terms and conditions that will be made available to all members soonest possible.

f) All members are advised that FxUnited will release a new attractive, profiting and competitive in return product soon in market. Thus, you’ll be informed once the product is launched.

We believes that this new CGAT System and this new product will become world most untouchable money machine and strengthened partnership between the members and the broker. Sharing of profits will be 100% via e-currency (crypto-currency) which no countries can control or regulate it.
We would like to assure you that everything will be in order soonest possible and will continue to provide assistance to all members. Please be reminded that regardless of what people have said about FxUnited, FxUnited has tried to provide the best platform to all members and still continues to do so. If FxUnited wanted to run away and leave all of us, it could have done that a long time ago when the regulatory problem started in New Zealand. But FxUnited continued to face the challenge and came out with solution for all of us so that we will not lose any single cent.
FxUnited System is NOT A RICH QUICK SCHEME. It is a PROFIT SHARING PLATFORM. It is the only broker in the world that shares profits with all members.

d) All members are advised not to be alarmed as all your money will be reaching your PM or BTC account in due course.

The only time to cease being alarmed in a situation like this is when 100% of the money due arrives in your bank account.

On the fxunited website, they stop all incoming email if customer wish to lodge a complain. The customer must submit via ticket? Seriously? Last time I sent via tickets, nobody respond.

You just can't stop all communication to the customer. Also there is no date when they going to gave us our money.

15 Dec 2016 / Thursday

trader.fxunited.com/en/news.php?id=1227' - SUPPORT EMAILS

Dear valued clients,
In order for us to serve you better and to have a better control over the Customer Service we have decided to shutdown the emails to support. Effectively we request that all enquiries be sent via tickets.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send them a new ticket. Post the date and ticket number here.

If I do that, they will delete my account.

20 Nov 2016 / Sunday

FALSE MESSAGES
Dear valued clients,
Of recent there has been a lot of news being spread on the social media like whatsapp, facebook, viber etc etc etc. 99.9% of the time these news are untrue or misinterpreted to a different level causing misunderstandings among clients, leaders and also broker. I strongly urge those who are reading these news to verify with your immediate IB or if you can refer to your MIB or if in the worst case scenario you dont have a MIB you may write to the MIB of the country that you live in. And for those who are spreading these unwanted rumours of unverified facts, I strongly suggest that you refrain from doing so.

Thank you.

MANAGEMENT

Back