• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Updates

logo.gif

Dear All,

Thank you pop for your support and your concern to your clients.

Regarding to Mr. Nathan comment we thank you for giving us the chance to explain and to update all our clients the following:

1. Very soon we will be launching our latest updated Website with the most sophisticated tools and services to all our clients. Global Investment Gate (this is a snapshot of our new website).

2. There will be client cabinet member area exclusive to our clients . The website is already translated into Eight Languages.

3. GIGFX economic news page will be connected to a most respected online news providor.

4. There will be daily reports on all majors currencies , CFDS, Metals, and Energies. Markets highlights, Company news , Updated daily Economic Calendar, Weekly reports, Fundemental & Technical reports.

5. New products ( e.g ECN) will be launched with the Website. Toll free service and more and more and more.

Thank you again Mr. Nathan for giving us the chance to promote our new website.

GIGFX HEADQUARTERS.

Update

Dear scar..
the GIGFX HQ has contacted me. They need your correct SWIFT CODE as the one you provided is not correct.
Please resend your withdrawal form.
The correct code is : MBBEMYKL
The one you provided : MMBEMYKL

Kindly please send new form urgently,because the bank is closing for the weekend.

Regards
pop

GIGFX had email me regarding the withdrawal and the correction of swift code. Everything looks ok for now. I'll update again when the withdrawal is complete.

God day to all,

I would like to update you regarding my second withdrawal sent last Jan 18,2010. last Jan 22, 2010 it was deducted to my trading account. and was sent Feb 1, 2010 as per the tt copy. I received the money Feb 4, which took only two 3 days to receive.

You my notice that the deduction to my trading account and he time of sending to my account has a 10 days difference. but anyway I have received my second withdrawal.

Im sending my third withdrawal again on monday. after I have opened 2 trades as per instructed by Mr Mohamed on the telephone call. I wonder why!! but I need to tdo his to get all my money back.

I still have 12,737 USD to them.

Ill update you all again next week.

Nathan Rothschilde,

First and foremost and to be perfectly clear, I am NOT trading live with any broker and is still looking for one.
From my observation and learning process through these +4 months, at least pop from GIGFX is attempting to solve his client’s or soon to be ex-client’s withdrawal problem.

Go read other brokers, no only one broker that I know of which is ForINvest, and see their reaction and reactions to mere questions about their two bits scam company. Talk about aggressiveness, rude, foul mouth, insulting, name it and their senior IT maanger Mark Zwahlen (might as well be Zimbabwe) replies posting under different names such as Swiss Advisor, KingSO, and he-alone-knows what other names.

That scam broker ForInvest is the stuffs of every traders’ nightmares. And they even threatens to sue their ex-client too for wanting to withdraw all their money.

Now, I wonder what would happen to poor old scar_lore if his broker is ForInvest instead of GIGFX.

No issues so far for us under IB 70400, Mr Joe.

Our scenario is slightly different from some of our friends here because we are doing the withdrawal from our IB, but to my understanding our IB 70400, Mr Joe has no problem getting the money from gigfx. To my knowledge every time he withdraw USD14000 and within 1 week the money will be in his bank. Once he receive the money in his account, he request for another withdrawal with the same amount and this is continuous process because he serve about 200 customers in Malaysia.

And as a client of Mr Joe, we recieved the payment from him within a few minutes after the Internal Account Transfer is done to his account.

I think Mr Joe can say sumthing here, or paste a Screen Shot of the payment made from GIGfx to him.

As a Newbie, doesn’t going through an IB significantly increases the risk of not being paid by the IB even though the broker has paid the money through the IB?

As a Newbie, doesn’t going through an IB significantly increases the risk of not being paid by the IB even though the broker has paid the money through the IB?

That's why we have to choose reputable IB like Mr Joe...Last week he make payment to the customer about USD120,000. How do I know this? Because he got a chat room for all his client to discuss trade and all payment made to the client will be publish there with a SS.

I'm not promoting him but that is the fact. For the customer who stay nearby his house, can come and collect by hand.

Is GIGFX.com and GigFXASIA.com the same company??

Hey IB for whichever company above, I would suggest you get some of your genuine “happy” clients to post & to vouch for the company (ies) coz, reading the reviews so far, the message comes across as “stay away”.
That’s my view from the Niewbie’s side; yah!

GIGFX withdrawal update

New Update!

Around 8 hours ago, I've received my withdrawal request.
With that, my problem with my withdrawal is solved.
Hope GIGFX will continue this great services as honorable forex broker.

Excellent!

Thank you to GIGFX and also to my IB.

Great

New Update!

Around 8 hours ago, I've received my withdrawal request.
With that, my problem with my withdrawal is solved.
Hope GIGFX will continue this great services as honorable forex broker.

Excellent!

Thank you to GIGFX and also to my IB.

Dear Scar.
Im very happy to know that your withdrawal issues has been resolved.

And To GIGFX HQ
Keep up the good work.

For everybody information,
Im GIGFX ib and my website is GIGFXASIA.COM

Regards
pop

Back