goldman capital-fx and kingsmen capital fx does not return my money

yong123

Recruit
My account was under broker, goldman capital-fx introduced by the company, first class institution / 1fx solution provide server STIS, and the company transfer our account to kingsmen capital fx after 2 months and they wipe off my account without my consent. I managed to change my password and from USD6k now bal USD1.4K. I have emailed to kingsmen to return my avaliable money to me. but they have not reply me. They better do or else I am going to lodge a complaint. I have balances in my account. I hope they dont use my password and trade again later and wipe off my account again. Kingsmen Pls return my balances money or else I will lodge a compaint.

This forex company is headed by wayne, frankie, king and subaramaniam who called himself Dato.

Attachments

• kingsmen email.jpg
    kingsmen email.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • yong.png
    yong.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
My account was under broker, goldman capital-fx introduced by the company, first class institution / 1fx solution provide server STIS, and the company transfer our account to kingsmen capital fx after 2 months and they wipe off my account without my consent. I managed to change my password and from USD6k now bal USD1.4K. I have emailed to kingsmen to return my avaliable money to me. but they have not reply me. They better do or else I am going to lodge a complaint. I have balances in my account. I hope they dont use my password and trade again later and wipe off my account again. Kingsmen Pls return my balances money or else I will lodge a compaint.

This forex company is headed by wayne, frankie, king and subaramaniam who called himself Dato.
Website address,please?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

The name Goldman itself is highly reputable. Goldman Sach can actually sue this company for using their name to operate FX. On the other side, why would you give your hard earn money to some managers that showed nothing about their audited account? A finance manager has to uphold a license and an audited account to be able to hold clients money. If they didn't, you can sue them directly. Unless you signed a consent form by which you agree to their TnC (You'll be most likely screwed in these circumstances).

Furthermore, never trust any PAMM/MAM system online. It's proven over time that most of it were a scam. Learn how to trade and trade your own. Unless the manager had proven his/her track record for a long period of time with an audited record from a reputable law firm. Then, you are good to invest. (Note: There is a risk, I am not saying that there isn't any risk involved in the investment you're doing. Just understand the fact that even professional can lose money).

Back