• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GOPTIONS unauthorized closure of account and removal of funds

I am having an issue with a company
UK: +44-203-608-1331 is the number a lady answered when I was looking for Ronnie Adams or James Western I'll call again later tonight

Also sent a couple of emails to support and Ronnie adams and James Western and to support I'll follow up with them everyday till I get what I want

Actually if their business is not making a profit they why start the business in the first place I understand that Lee more is the CEO of Goptions?

Anyway I've talked to Ronnie Adams he says he is 40 years old if he is then he should have the maturity to do a business properly the thing with Goptions or any options brokers is that they keep calling if u are good u wouldn't even need to call anyway I'm going to nadex after settling this and i always settle problems

Apologies for the multiple posts anyway be wary that karma does not strike Ronnie adams Adam stone James Western or Lee more you can have all the wealth in the world but without health it's useless

As I believe Adam stone has had skin cancer before

Anyway I will chase what is appropriately mine and really it's not about the money but a matter of principle

Ok an update the bank has done every thing a chargeback has appeared on the statement I will have to check on Monday and post screenshots later

ok attached the screenshot, however do not close the case yet, will check the bank on monday to see whether it is in yet, my advice to guys is to not give up, keep calling them talk to them nicely, call and email them everyday to chase them, eventually you will win in your favour if u are open, honest and correct with the bank.

Attachments

• gotionsclosurefpa.png
    gotionsclosurefpa.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
after this episode always go for regulated brokers , for me and most importantly to ask for a license number and the regulation authority, and with no spotoption platforms

Last edited:
Back