GUILTY Case# 2013-034 | krajmilka vs www.uranus-ig.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Uranis-IG is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krajmilka

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.uranus-ig.com

My Case is: This is complaint against the company:
Uranus Investment Group
unit 117, Orion Mall Palm Street,
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Uranus Investment Group

Uranus Commercial Broker
Business Avenue Building,
7th Floor, office 703
Sheikh Rashid Road, Deira
Dubai, UAE

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference: Regarding closing LPOA management agreement and exit/full withdrawal for the capital deposited to the trading account nr 1287 ( amount submitted for withdrawal $9281).

In June 2013 I have signed LPOA management agreement with Uranus Investment Group and deposited their account with amount of £6500 ( which was $9961). After 6 months I have requested closing my trading account with them and submitted for exit/full withdrawal for the capital deposited to the trading account nr 1287.
Unfortunately till today, 2nd of April 2013 I have not received any money from UIG.

As it has not been possible to resolve this matter amicably, and it is apparent that your assistance may be necessary, I write to ask for support and help with recovering my money.

From UIG I am claiming $9281. Amount was submitted for withdrawal by giving UIG a written notice via email and filling the withdrawal form online Uranus Investment Group 21.01.2013.
According to LPOA agreement the transfer of the withdrawal amount should be done within 10 working days of written notice.

21.01.2012 – I have received the final statement with closing amount and the same day I have requested full withdrawal.
22.01.2012 – I have received confirmation email that my request was accepted and my account will be credited within next 14 working days.

Unfortunately UIG failed to fulfill its promise.
After several emails UIG pledged to the transfer submitted withdrawal the latest till 10th of March 2013.

I have no evidence that UIG Ltd Company has credited my account. Still waiting for the money, UIG is ignoring all my email.

In last 5 days I was trying to contact UIG via email and phone, unfortunately I haven't received any response.

Today, 2.04. 2013 I have sent them email that I have spoken to Central Bank and Dubai Police and If they won't respond to my email I will put formal statement in Police Station.
Please see what they replied to me:

,, Dear Mrs. Emilia :

Hope you are doing fine ,

Dear Madam , as you can see in the whole media news the problem for the
Cyprus Banks , as we are one of companies that has been affected directly
as all of our bank accounts hold in Cyprus as any transfer is not allowed
by the Central bank of Cyprus instruction , and still waiting for the
whole issue to be solved .

Dear madam , we do really regret the situation and will do our best to
solve the problem ASAP ,and we do guarantee your money will be protected
, and for any inquiry and to follow up with us in this email :
accounts@uranus-ig.com .

Uranus Investment Group LTD.
Account Department

Email looks ok however I know they are just making another excuse to don't give me money back. I have requested full withdrawal on 21.01.2013 – 2 months ago - and Cyprus Bank wasn't closed that time! In previous emails they were saying that they have delay because they changing bank and they are not able to do the transfer at that time. They said that as soon as they hear from the bank they will let me know. Please see their previous explanation (email sent on 13.02.2013):

,,we do regret the situation which you are in and the delaying that has been done for the transaction for the amount of your funds , but the situation is that we are transferred our banks account from CIM Bank to Hellenic bank and we have been informed by the bank that the activation of the online banking will be ready five days before but unfortunately it took more than the expected time which affected all the online transactions from our bank account , and as we still following up with the bank to make sure that it will not take more than that time , and as we do understand your concerns in regard your fund , we also don’t want to case any trouble for our clients as they trusted us in the first time to invest their money with us , and we will do our best to make sure that the amount will be in your bank account ASAP .
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation …

After several emails , chasing them, on 20.02.2013 I have received another confirmation email saying that upon what they have been informed by the bank , that maximum by the date of 10th Of March 2013 I will receive the whole amount ….Unfortunately they didn't keep the promise!

Listed below are the documents on which I intend to rely in my complaint against UIG company:
1. LPOA agreement
2. Proof from my bank that UIG account was credited.
3. Summary for the account statement since opening the account till date when I requested closing my account.
4. Confirmation email dated at 22.01.2013 that UIG did submit my withdrawal request and information that the requested amount will be credited to my bank account within 14 working days , and I will be provided with the Telegraphic Transfer copy as soon as UIG receive from the bank .
5. Another confirmation email dated at 20.02 2013 that maximum by the date of 10th of March 2013 I will receive the whole amount .

The person who I mostly was dealing with is Sijal Al Shanqiti Operation Manager at Uranus Investment Group UIG Forex .

Abdallah Sukhni is a CEO at Uranus Investment Group.

Please don't hesitate to contact me. I can show you all emails conversation if needed.
Can you please help me to solve this very difficult for me case and recover my money back. This is huge amount of money for me and I can not afford to lose them.

Looking forward to hear from you shortly

Kind regards

Emilia

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Emilia on 04/02/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/21/13 the last contact was on 04/02/13

Details: Yes, they did. Please see emails attached in UIG.Letter

Company representatives' emails: Sijal Al Shanqiti Operation Manager<Sijal@uranus-ig.com> accounts department<accounts@uranus-ig.com>

Attachments

• Emilia LPOA.pdf
    990.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Uig Letter.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 6
Can someone explain me why the oficial invitation to UIG has not been sent yet. I don't understand... Thanks.

In your public thread, you stated that they had an initial delay. Since that has now failed and been replaced by a new excuse, the time for a formal invitation has arrived.

Yo AsstMod! Can you please issue the invite?

No reply other than automatic responses promising to followup ASAP.

I'm moving this to the Open Cases folder.

Dear Emilia,

honestly, I'm very sympathetic with you. I really feel your worries, your concern and your anger.

You are right. Everything what you wrote is on your side. You deserve your money back, and from my point of view, you have all the rights to receive something more, because you lost time, which translate in lost trades because of them.

I understood everything, except one thing. One phrase ... 'this are money that I can't afford to lose' ... My dear Emilia, this is one of the first rules in Forex (and not only) - don't trade money that you can't afford to lose.

This doesn't mean that you're not right in your cause ... not at all. Like I said, you deserve your money back and something more, but this is important Don't trade money that you can't afford to lose. You will get your money back, but when you will have them, don't put them in another account.

And based on this subject, I'm new to this website. I've been impressed by a lot of article, except of one thing ... important one - which concern your problem. I've been visiting the Brokers review page, since I want to start with a new broker, but that side of forum is not moderated at all. A lot of brokers with good things and bad things ... everything together ... Nobody knows the truth ... especially if you're new in this business ... 1 review good, 1 review bad, 1 review good, 1 review bad and so on ... You don't know what to believe ... By the way (for the technical team) ... You're using a CMS for this website ... You just have to check one box to show me the latest post not the oldest one ... We are in 2013 and when you first see a thread, you're reading reviews from 2007 ... Maybe the broker learned the lesson in time ... We need to see the latest post not the oldest one.

Anyway ... to repeat myself ... Emilia, don't worry ... you will receive your money back but don't trade them again if you don't afford to lose them. The idea is simple ... If you don't afford to lose them but still you'll trade them, this means that you'll be very profitable in your trades ... Well ... in this case, I'll be one of your customers - send me your daily signals and I'll trade them - send me also your invoice, but also a guarantee that your signals will be profitable. Sorry for this cinic part - I'm doing this because I'm your friend.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Interesting case!

From what I understand. UIG appears to claim that they are regulated by SIBA (Seychelles International Business Authority). Unfortunately, not sure how helpful that is, I mean The Seychelles are renowned for their secrecy as an Offshore Haven. Yet IMF, US, EU etc etc have all been piling pressure on these type of jurisdictions and you never quite know they might comply. So worth contacting.

According their website "company is registered under the ref. number 074800" (I tried searching on the SIBA website, came out blank) BUT more importantly "The registered agent of Uranus Investment Group, Ltd. on Seychelles is SFM ltd. The legal address of the company is: unit 117, Orion Mall Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles"

SIBA website confirms SFM Ltd details below.

SFM LTD
Unit 117, Orion Mall, Palm Street
P.O. Box 828, Victoria, Mahé, SEYCHELLES
Phone: (+248) 4225908
Fax: (+248) 4225397
Email: seychelles@sfm-offshore.com
Website: Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore

Got it from here ---> Seychelles International Business Authority: List of International Corporate Service Providers

I am voting Guilty. Nonetheless, UIG hasn't quite run yet, so Emilia, whilst there is still chance get in touch with "regulator" and the agent. Only hope for you to get your money back is to keep the pressure on UIG.

BTW the info above was from their site ---> Uranus Investment Group

Good luck!

Back