GUILTY Case# 2013-085 | fiogol vs www.capitaloneforex.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fiogol

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com/

My Case is: During my time with them, my account was changed 3 times by CapitalOneForex cos they wanted me to be a PAMM. It was then that they started doing funny things to my account like making a withdrawal of $2710.55 from my account and closing my trade. When my trade of 2.73 lots was mysteriously closed by them, it reflected on my friend's account as well who was under me. How is it possible for a $780 deposit to trade at 2.73 lots? It caused me a loss of $682.56 from that closed trade. Also they owed me $224.31 of swap. It has been more than 2 months since I made a complain to them and requested for a withdrawal and I have received nothing till today.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ozzy on 07/24/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/18/13 the last contact was on 07/24/13

Company representatives' emails: Samir Beool <beool@capitaloneforex.com>
Enrico Falchi <enrico@capitaloneforex.com>
Debbie Errington Jeffares <debbie@teamacura.co.nz>

Attachments

• skype chat.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 11200169.png
    91 KB · Views: 9
  • Pg01.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Pg02.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Pg03.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Ivan's account.png
    Ivan's account.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 39
Send an invitation to all the addresses you have for them to join your Scam Alerts thread. Don't use the link to this thread. While it's in the Case Preparation folder, only a few people can see it.

I see this one has been active in Scam Alerts. I've just sent the formal invitation to Capital One Forex.

I have decided to bring my court case against Capital One Forex public now. All this while I received nothing but empty promises and lies from them. They not only made me withdraw my complaints against them on fpa and fscl but to also give them a 5 star rating on their review page which I did or they won't return me my money. It has been 5 months since I requested for a withdrawal and I have given up all hope of receiving my money. All I want now is to prevent others from going through what I did and to bring this company to justice. Please read through my case in the following link to decide for yourself and vote accordingly. Thanks.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...6417-beware-capitaloneforex-scam-company.html

Just a quick update, my friend Ivan had receive his $780 usd back from Capital One Forex last month. But he had to leave a 5 star positive rating first prior to receiving his money back.

Just a quick update, my friend Ivan had receive his $780 usd back from Capital One Forex last month. But he had to leave a 5 star positive rating first prior to receiving his money back.

Is there a way you can get us the email he was asked to leave a 5 star review?

Requiring a 5 Star review to process a withdrawal!?! Looks like of CapitalOneForex wants to regain any trade of credibility, they need to fire this Enrico character.

Back