GUILTY Case# 2013-085 | fiogol vs www.capitaloneforex.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, all 7 recent rosy 5 stars reviews look very suspicious indeed.....and all of them (from Bangladesh, Pakistan & Nigeria), including that one purportedly from a John Sandy, USA, have lousy English and are written in a very similar manner.

Will that affect the vote count once the poll is up (for vote)?
Yes, I presume those moles will vote positively for CapitalOne Forex.....but if most genuine FPA members would take the time to sturdy the case and to cast their vote, I think those few moles' votes won't count for much.

hello Everyone.

t seems that this brokers's Cases is not going to end.
They will not pay untill they have to.
I this you all know that I had a case with them too and I forced them to pay through their regulator.
but one of my account's problem still not solved and I'm trying to solve it through the regulator.

In my opinion if any broker forces a trader to leave a 5star review for them before processing his withdrawal, is a broker to avoid at any cost. I noticed all the great 5 star reviews suddenly appear once a scam case is taken against them, trying to sway my vote? Most traders here are not that foolish not to see through this tactic. Another bucket shop to avoid!
As FPA member " FOREXFORME" has posted above, had to force them to pay him through their regulator! Screaming of a scam to me.

Just a quick update, my friend Ivan had receive his $780 usd back from Capital One Forex last month. But he had to leave a 5 star positive rating first prior to receiving his money back.

That sounds like cheap advertisement. They don't care about $780 they want the big guys. Bring them to justice my friend. Good luck. I vote SCAM

Well, it seems all the reviews of this broker have to be screened again to prevent new traders from falling into its trap. Such practices by any broker really raises a red flag on the credibility of the broker.

Thanks everyone for the votes and yes Gladiator76, I agree with you. If you noticed, the last 4-5 reviews claimed to have been with the company for 6-10 months. At that time, they were an IB for Traders Trust. Capital One Forex accused Traders Trust of holding onto their clients account and not returning them their money. So how come those few guys have no problems whatsoever with their withdrawal? Also one of the reviewer's account number has only 5 digits. My account with them has 8 digits. Unless of course they change his account number since becoming an independent brokerage which could be the case.

Gotta be kidding.

it's bad enough that people use so-called "Reviews" as SEO to build traffic to affiliate links, but to ask someone to leave a positive review for anything other than receiving stellar customer service, or in return for any type of activity, is tantamount to blackmail somehow

Back