GUILTY Case# 2014-004 | alby1267 vs ihforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ihforex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alby1267

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ihforex.com

My Case is: I deposited on the site www.ihforex.com about $ 10,000, and in September 2013, my account balance was $ 18,500. I requested a withdrawal but the money still have not arrived and no one responds to emails and no one would answer the phone. he also tried my lawyer but do not respond even to him. my lawyer has done a lot of research and address of the company that is posted on their site there is a supermarket. how can I recover my money? I ask for your help, thank you very much. Alberto

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by alby1267 on 10/10/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/09/13 the last contact was on 10/09/13

Details: no replies

Company representatives' emails: <support@ihforex.com>
<dealing@ihforex.com>

Attachments

• ihforex.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 1
Things are running behind because of the YouTradeFx issues. I've just sent a formal invitation to IHForex to join your public thread. If they don't reply to me or in the thread, this can go to Open Cases next week.

I'd like to see all of those YouTradeFx cases get voted on before moving anything new into Open Cases.

Nessuno di IHFOREX verrà mai a rispondere qui, potremmo provare a contattare IBCFX poichè sono le stesse persone, è possibile? o in che altro modo si può fare? grazie

Back