GUILTY Case# 2014-061 | tomjersey vs beeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BeeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomjersey

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.beeoptions.com/

My Case is: I opened an account with L1000. Converted it to L8000. Ask for a withdrawal of 2500. They said they are working on regulations and they cannot issue all of it. They can do in stages 1000 a week. After 3 week s I received 2000.
I placed second withdrawal on 17.12.2013 for 3k. After waiting 2 weeks not seeing anything being proccesed and hearing from them there's a delay I decided to withdraw everything over 6k alltogether profit.

At the beginning of new year they told me that someone log into my account from Nigeria and they need to investigate it. It takes about 19 days. My account was blocked because of security raesons

A week later they send me an email
" Your account has recently come under suspicion for violation of the Terms and Conditions governing the operation and usage of Beeoptions.
In accordance with Articles 10. Discontinuing Services, 17. Term and Termination, 19. Outside Execution System and 21. Cancel Feature Abuse, an investigation has commenced into your usage of the site during which your account will be temporarily suspended.
The maximum allotted time for the suspension is 90 days, at which point your outstanding deposit value will be returned to you if you were deemed to have violated any Terms and Conditions of the site."

After about a week I phoned them they said there were going to close my account with the profit.

I send them an email about a month ago and I haven't heard back from them.

The manger was supposed to update me. He never did. I needed to phone many times to get in touch with him

They said to me that I was using few ip addreses which was suspicious. I did used about 4 because I was on holiday but I've never been to Nigeria. I asked them to send me ip address so I can tell them which one I used so the issue would be resolved but they haven't.

My account manager assured me that the company pay me out every penny but it looks like they failed

It looks to me they behaviour was suspicious. Delayed first withdrawal and not full (2k instead of 2500). Second one proccessed for about 3 weeks and on (never has been transfered on my bank account). Once I decided to withdraw everything L6000 they blocked my account

Don't pay out the profits, just make up excuses. No hassle withdrawals written on the website is a lie - doesn't exist. They don't even respond to emails now

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Tom Nalichowski on 03/14/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/09/14 the last contact was on 03/03/14

Details: No reply

Company representatives' emails: <steven@beeoptions.com>
<support@beeoptions.com>

Attachments

• option suspended4 12 12.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 2
I've just had a call from a person from Beeoption. I think his name was Greg. He phoned right after I send again an invitation. It looks that they might not had recevied an invitation from me before. I'm suprised. It looks they send to me an email but somehow I didn't get it. There could be some problems with emailing each other. Anyway it was very nice conversation. Maybe there are still good people, binary companies. Will see how it goes. I'm actually the one who may not get the profit.

This case should be sorted out by 24 of April. I will let you know

I don't know but in the first email when they blocked my account they said the investigation would take 90 days.

I spoke with employee from regulated brooker and he said to me this is an excuse not to pay out the profit

I think if you provide the company with all the documents and if you are on holiday it shouldn't be any problems with ip addresses. I didn't see in terms and condition that you have to use only 2 ip addresses otherwise is suspicious. What's you opinion Pharaoh?

If they are very clear upfront about IP addresses, then they can have such rules - but any real broker would regret this. 2 IP addresses would be ludicrous. There are plenty of people trading on DSL lines with dynamic IPs. "We only accept clients with static IPs" would be a deal killer for a large percentage of potentail clients.

Overall, it is good to let your broker know if you are vacationing in another country, just like it's a good idea to warn your credit card company. However, what should happen if you don't warn them and your account gets flagged should be the same in both cases - the account gets locked until the owner makes contact and verifies that the account activity is legitimate.

Do you want your case to proceed, or do you want to wait to see what they say after the 90 days is up?

Kevin Williams has just phoned me from finance department. He said I abused the system, did ilegal actions (trading). I think he meant about using different ip addresses that's why they won't pay out the profit and they closed my account.
They will send me a letter after 48 hours.
What do you guys think about that?

He also said it doesn't matter what I write on the website because people don't believe it.

Yo AsstMod! Sounds like it's now time for that formal invitation.

Kevin Williams has just phoned me from finance department. He said I abused the system, did ilegal actions (trading). I think he meant about using different ip addresses that's why they won't pay out the profit and they closed my account.
They will send me a letter after 48 hours.
What do you guys think about that?

I think he owes a complete and detailed description of exactly what actions were "illegal".

He also said it doesn't matter what I write on the website because people don't believe it.

You could write "the Earth is not flat" and even today a few people wouldn't believe it. In the end, the truth will win out, at least among sane people.

Back