GUILTY Case# 2014-078 | katmall689 vs xpertmarket.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Xpertmarket is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katmall689

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.xpertmarket.com

My Case is: 05/06/14
Sir/Madam,
I had requested to close my trading account and refund of my deposit balance of USD 5013 on 24 April 2014 online .
While under processing they requested for more documents which were not requested during compliance and before depositing for opening of new account. On 25 April 2014 they sent by email attachment another document - Deposit confirmation for me to fill in and signed, which I did. During this time while under processing they traded for me without asking my permission. During trading they did not have money management and incurred a heavy loss of USD 2,000 in my trading account. I sent them an email stating that I gave no permission for they trade for me and would not accept the loss since my request to close my account was considered and the refund of my deposit balance was under processing. They refused to reply me and instead cancelled my withdrawal request online.
What recourse do I have to recover my deposit balance of USD 5013 ? I had all the email correspondences with me. Please advise .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Dr Steve Choo on 04/24/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/24/14 the last contact was on 05/05/14

Details: 1) Further documents required.
2) Deposit Confirmation need to be filled in and signed and sent to them.
3) Withdrawal request cancelled online

Company representatives' emails: Freddy Jackson <freddy@xpertmarket.com>

Attachments

• CCE30042014_00000.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 3
I've trimmed out some discussion regarding getting the case set up properly.

I've also just emailed an invitation to Xpertmarket to join the discussion thread in Scam Alerts.

I really do find these Trading Businesses rather confusing. They put their businesses at risk out of stupidity and greed and in doing, cause such a lot of pain to their clients.

I feel another mail sent to this "Company" outlining the seriousness of not co-operating and doing the honest thing, which has severe consequences for them and their employees, should be given with a time limit attached to give the "company" time to digest the contents of the mail. If nothing positive comes from this, then you will have done your best for your client of the FPA and future clients.

Katmall689 contacted them at least twice, the first time over a month ago. AsstMod issued the formal invitation last week. If they don't get around to joining the discussion this week, the case goes to a vote next week.

If that happens, I won't have to spend too much time contemplating how to vote.

I have similar case with XperMarket, when asked them to withdraw my money $32000, they told me the same scenario , submitted all what they asked for, then they started plying around and told me that I lost the account even though I have warned them not to open any position. They are just spam.

It clearly looks guilty (terrible! a company trading without your permission!!!), but I would like to have more proofs of katmall689 is saying.

Back