GUILTY Case# 2014-095 | BlyPIPs vs PellucidFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PellucidFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like he was already working on something else anyway.... www.pixxe.net
I like this guy less and less if that's even possible.

So seriously, where can we go from here? the company is no longer in his control and we are still out of pocket to the tune of 10's of thousands. Do you have a contact we can talk to?

Hello Everyone

I once did believe his brokerage firm under the guidance of Damon did try and bring about a safer environment where traders could feel safe about their investments.

Lately seeing Damon have fun (facebook) while others suffer, now makes me wonder if his intentions from the beginning were truly genuine :confused:

I did read he tried to correct his wrongs by using his and others incomes to try and sort out the issues involved, so why would he be pushed out of office, unless he lied about trying to make amends :confused:

I would like to hear Damon side of the story before I judge, and if we are to believe he is no longer part of this brokerage firm and he did genuinely try to fix the issues, then I see no reason why he can't get out of trouble water (Stamp river) to properly explain to the investors whats going on.

No genuine explanation forthcoming by next weekend from Damon then I'll vote. ;)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hi AsstMod and Pharoah

I've still heard nothing regarding this; it's very well that the vote has gone against them and so it should, but I get nothing back from mails to Pellucid and Damon has got away with it. I am still short a shedload of cash as are a load of other people here.

If you have it on 'good authority' that he was kicked out, then I must assume that you still have contacts in the company. Please could you help me with this as I refuse to just sit and take it up the proverbial from this total charlatan company.

I implore you to even at least message me in private to give me some idea of what steps I can take to move this on please. I'm still absolutely seething and close to getting on a plane to Canada and knocking on his front door until he gives me my money back.

Damon was the contact at PellucidFx when this issue first came up. After his departure. I did send an email invitation to the main support address and got no reply. I have no other contacts currently working for PellucidFx.

I also got found out my account was disabled....they closed all of my open trades which were there after Friday's close yesterday...but today, saturday, they closed out everything and disabled my account .... Damon does not respond to his Skype , I have emailed support but I am not expecting a response...maybe they are done..I don't know what else to do..is the money gone?

This is insane, they're still doing this?!
There must be something that can be done surely?

Same thing happened to me. Account disabled. All opened trades closed on Saturday. And the web site has been down since yesterday. I believe they have closed the door's and took every body's money. I lost over 21,000 USD
Not to Happy
This is the 3rd broker that has closed their doors on me. And yes the money is most likely gone forever.

AsstMod - you said you had it on good authority about his leaving being something forced upon him; if 'good authority' doesn't work for them then they clearly know Damon personally and you didn't get a response from support so we must presume you have a personal contact there somewhere.

AsstMod - you said you had it on good authority about his leaving being something forced upon him; if 'good authority' doesn't work for them then they clearly know Damon personally and you didn't get a response from support so we must presume you have a personal contact there somewhere.

*reasonably...good authority
sorry

Received an email from Pellucid support here is the email for what it's worth

Dear Client,

We are sorry to inform you that PellucidFX has been shut down and is currently in the process of being liquidated.
The liquidator will be contacting you with regards to getting your funds back.
Unfortunately this is all of the information we can provide at this time.

- Support Team

Back