GUILTY Case# 2014-130 | hSamra vs nrgbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We must reach a time that all brokers who get Traders Court Case Guilty Verdict and surely Scam Finding must not run business again.
Very Bad to see NRGbinary - Binary Options Trading still cheating more clients just like many other Scams are doing...

There must be a way to stop this!!!

Guilty for sure but I've never seen that such issues were resolved. Defrauded traders write such posts, attach screenshots of accounts, trade transactions, their conversations in chat and further calm down, because no one can help them. Companies always get away with it. Of course a lot of negative comments, tarnished reputation, but I have not seen a single case when the company returns the money. Maybe partly, but it happens very rarely.

I think comp rep Mr.LANCE is pretty busy gathering info almost all the time. But he is yet to come out with solution.

One can only wait rather than hoping to get funds back from these kind of scammers, who never keep up with their words.

That's 3 strikes. NRG Binary is now considered to be a SCAM. I'm a little behind on formal Scam Findings, so the article may not be written immediately.

So, so true!!
After I had lodged my complaint and endless communications between myself and NRGbinary, and this spans a couple of months, we do (Quote: ... "and further calm down, because no one can help them. " Unquote), I did not bother to file a court case.
The service Forex Peace Army offers is noble and galant, but bottom line is it leaves defrauded traders disappointed and exasperated.
The only satisfaction is from having tried to warn other would be victims by having expressed your experience with NRGbinary.
I have tried to advise traders who have asked for reputable brokers, but that has been censored due to the fact that is deemed advertising, so we are not allowed to direct someone who is seriously interested in trading, but rathere let them get defrauded and end up complaining on FPA.
Sad World.
Bombwe - The Frog!

Guilty for sure but I've never seen that such issues were resolved. Defrauded traders write such posts, attach screenshots of accounts, trade transactions, their conversations in chat and further calm down, because no one can help them. Companies always get away with it. Of course a lot of negative comments, tarnished reputation, but I have not seen a single case when the company returns the money. Maybe partly, but it happens very rarely.

Back