GUILTY Case# 2014-155 | wtinwestycje vs vitalmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VitalMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Up until now no one from the broker explained what are the "unacceptable trading methods" the trader used.

I wonder if just making profit is unacceptable by them :)

Thanks for making it open case. I will write today once again to regulators that there is no any reply from Vital or TeamAcura and they should help me now !

Well it's developing as a trend. Apparently, any winning strategy was it scalping or day trading is "an unacceptable technique" for brokers.

By definition, this is a classic "BUCKET SHOP" they never send orders directly through the exchange, only hoping that you will lose it all so they can steal your funds.
Before sending any money to any broker, always ask about their auditing firm and request a copy of the results, which should be made public if they are legitimate.
One of the most basic things the auditing firm should check is for the segregation of client funds between broker's private operating funds.
If funds are all lumped together, the alleged perpetrators will never allow you to withdraw your profits.

I am very sorry to read all this. I agree with Master Yoda that the company should disclose what type of bad behavior the trader engaged in.

“Due to a misuse of the service provided by our Company, we are forced to terminate the current contract.”

They haven't clearly justified ''misuse of the service provided by their Company".

It sounds like an excuse for not paying your profits.

Guilty.

Hello wtinwestycje

As already stated in this thread, your one-sided (case) argument = Guilty.

Part of FSCL's resolution scheme
your complaint is unresolved after 40 working days of making a complaint to your financial service provider
= Hope you have a wonderful and merry Christmas ;)

Good luck
Liz

I am a Vital client, as well as my other 3 family members as well. We have quite a few Vital accounts, and disagree with the below comments on labeling Vital as scam. On Carlos Montecchio of Vital Support: his communication was clear, prompt and direct to all my questions . His response was courteous and professional. On other negative comments below, we got the same Vital emails as they have, and frankly the true problem were started by all of us traders. You see, we all used the same system that relied on incredibly profitable Arbitrage trading , which is not legal as we all know it. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised if we have used the same EA or traders as well if you compare our MT4 statements together. We traders have to be responsible and admit fault for our action first before calling other people and brokers "scam". Otherwise, we are as guilty and "scam" ourselves. For reason of confidentiality, I cannot reveal the name of our traders , but I am willing to submit my Vital MT4 statements, passport and other personal identification to FPA or any objective third party authorities for analysis and perusal.

I am a Vital client, as well as my other 3 family members as well. We have quite a few Vital accounts, and disagree with the below comments on labeling Vital as scam. On Carlos Montecchio of Vital Support: his communication was clear, prompt and direct to all my questions . His response was courteous and professional. On other negative comments below, we got the same Vital emails as they have, and frankly the true problem were started by all of us traders. You see, we all used the same system that relied on incredibly profitable Arbitrage trading , which is not legal as we all know it. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised if we have used the same EA or traders as well if you compare our MT4 statements together. We traders have to be responsible and admit fault for our action first before calling other people and brokers "scam". Otherwise, we are as guilty and "scam" ourselves. For reason of confidentiality, I cannot reveal the name of our traders , but I am willing to submit my Vital MT4 statements, passport and other personal identification to FPA or any objective third party authorities for analysis and perusal.

First of all I wasent using arbitrage. I have better scalping ea than that and SECOND - where You have read on any regulation on STP brokers that You cant scalp and use any strategy ??!??!!?!? YOU NEVER FIND A QUOTE ABOUT IT !!! If somone dosent have that and say ALL ARE WELOCMED, SCALPING etc then they cant just block Your account and say that they wont pay !! IF they do that -------> They are pure MM bucket shopp and SCAM !!! NOTHING MORE !!!! If You think else You are from broker, You posted same opition on every thread on Vital so You are 100% from them !! NICE TRY

Back