GUILTY Case# 2014-158 | VicChan vs goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that goptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Email has been received from GOptions. GOptions didn't want this case to be published. And again, they want this thread to be removed before clearing the issue.

After that, email has been sent to GOptions.

Sent to: GOptions

''Good afternoon,

Wrong again, this case has been published on 19 September 2014. Why didn't you decide to contact in private before the case has been filed? From 29 August 2014 until 5 september you could have returned the money, but you decided to cancel all the withdraw request. You have been contacted many times in private to solve this issue and you have plenty of time to answer and return the 5321 euro. And almost three months later, you decided to solve the issue. As mentioned before, nobody gave you permission to cancel the withdraw request. After this case has been filed in public, you decided to contact, right now you have a chance to solve this case by returning the 5321 euro and show everyone that you are not cheating, lying, stealing and freeloading the money that doesn't belong to you.

Regards,"

Explain to them that it is too late. The post has been published. Because of some brokers blackmailing traders into hiding facts, the FPA no longer allows complaint threads to be removed.

If they do pay you, the threads can be marked as resolved and moved into different folders.

Explain to them that it is too late. The post has been published. Because of some brokers blackmailing traders into hiding facts, the FPA no longer allows complaint threads to be removed.

If they do pay you, the threads can be marked as resolved and moved into different folders.

This is a pure blackmailing and stealing.

GoOptions- this trader deserves his money back, with or without this FPA case. So pay him back his money because you are no doing any favors here.

GOptions_Live_Chat_13-11-2014_1.jpg
GOptions_Live_Chat_13-11-2014_2.jpg
GOptions_Live_Chat_13-11-2014_3.jpg
GOptions_Live_Chat_13-11-2014_4.jpg
GOptions_Live_Chat_13-11-2014_5.jpg

This is a pure blackmailing and stealing.

GoOptions- this trader deserves his money back, with or without this FPA case. So pay him back his money because you are no doing any favors here.

We have never experienced a binary options broker or forex broker that has stolen investments besides stealing profits and blackmailing like GOptions is doing right now. GOptions is stealing the investment plus profit, blackmailing and wasting time.

GOptions is also blackmailing us besides stealing our investments plus profits. We have never experienced a binary options broker or forex broker that has stolen investments besides stealing profits. They have damaged us mentally by stealing our investments plus profit, wasting our time and blackmailing.

Hi,

I am really sorry to see that GOptions have taken another victim. A member of FPA has sent me a notice regarding these cases.
I don't keep any evidence regarding my case. All I have is uploaded here. For me, the case was resolved! The access to the website is restricted and there's a message that the website is a fraudulent.
There's only one way to prevent another fraudulent activities from this "company" ( or dummy company, as I call them ) and it is to mark them as fraudulent so that browsers inform potential investors on time.

@VicChan, I do hope that you will receive your funds but let's be honest...several months have already passed, you'd better be ready for the worst scenario.

Regards.

File a case on European court against GOption, pass all the documents with a case filling to Europol. They have a special victims department for financial fraud and know that there are some pseudo-brokers out there how collect money from trader w/o paying back.

Back