GUILTY Case# 2014-181 | binaryoptions2000 vs SPOTFN.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SpotFN.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a small account with spotfn awhile ago and they honored my withdrawel request, however after checking Google after i read your case i notice they have many complaints against them Ripoff Report is just one of them. Lodging a complaint through FPA is a great start and i take my hat of to all here who helped me. But i would also use the internet and any means possible to expose them, tell them what you plan to do. I did with the last binary option company i was with and i threatened them and showed them how bad internet publicity can damage them. It seems every week there is some new binary scam and believe me i know what you are going through. Good luck

well, very similar to my ordeal with TITANTRADE. i am filing a chargeback form at my bank today. it was sent to me over the weekend. i will completer it and send to them, is it possible to do so at your bank too? there should be a way to get everyone to vote against. when it comes to vote, you have got mine. i bet when you deposited they made long calls, now they start giving useless excuses. thumbs down from me.

like many brokers on options request for withrawls,will taek more dun five days but trusty platforms only take 2 to 3 days ,and like many scamers on options all request is stopt by many tallking about losing the invesment or charging comissions til the account go to 000000 credite or till you keep beting till losing all dont trade anymore and keep the credit on the save maner till some hope apear,,my vote on this case is guilt,..

Will keep my fingers crossed and hope they honour your withdrawal ASAP though looking like scam already...

Well, as I previously wrote not too long ago, SpotFN apparently is located in Central America, from what this former employee stated in his blog: ABOUT SPOTFN | SPOTFN 100% SCAM

This does not surprise me, considering the fact that every single person answering the phones has a spanish accent. They try to deceive people into thinking they are located in New York and London. I spoke on the phone once with one of the scammers, and he sounded very unsure when I started asking him questions about where he was specifically located. Had this company truly been located in London, there would be at least some british accents heard on the phone. Not one time ever has someone with a british accent answered the phones at SpotFN. This alone convinces me that SpotFN is, without a doubt, A SCAM. Add in the fact that I never received my withdrawal requests from them many weeks after they said they approved them. It does not mean much if the withdrawal says "approved" because a fraudulent company such as SpotFN can make the withdrawal request look like it's approved, and then never send someone their money, which is probably what happened here. I DO NOT recommend anyone to get involved with SpotFN.

I had a small account with spotfn awhile ago and they honored my withdrawel request, however after checking Google after i read your case i notice they have many complaints against them Ripoff Report is just one of them. Lodging a complaint through FPA is a great start and i take my hat of to all here who helped me. But i would also use the internet and any means possible to expose them, tell them what you plan to do. I did with the last binary option company i was with and i threatened them and showed them how bad internet publicity can damage them. It seems every week there is some new binary scam and believe me i know what you are going through. Good luck

I would like to thank FPA for the superb job they are doing in strangulating these evil and heartless scammers.But I would like to suggest that if SpotFN refused to pay our fellow trader Binaryoption.com, the FPA should get them arrested by the INTERPOL. The cost of doing this should be borne by us members of the FPA. Enough is enough. It,s high time we added more weapons to our arsenal so we can deal out heavy blows on fx scammers. By keeping them behind bars,as already recommended by some of our fellow traders, we will be able to reduce their number and make fx trading more profitable to both traders and honest brokers.

The last time I checked, INTERPOL didn't operate on a pay-per-arrest basis.

If the victims want to add INTERPOL to the list of agencies to file complaints with, that might get the desired results.

Just a little insight on legalities here in Costa Rica. If they are indeed operating a brick and mortar business they are required to be regulated here. The SUGEF is the only competent body to regulate such activity in Costa Rica. Their website is SUGEF and the officials there tend to be very polite and cooperative. You all should join forced and bombard them with calls and emails and I am sure they will begin to take action.

Hope this helps!

Back