GUILTY Case# 2014-181 | binaryoptions2000 vs SPOTFN.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SpotFN.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Binary options brokers in general strike me as a bit of a scam. What do they give you that you can't have just by opening an account on NADEX?
In a past life I was a stock broker & if someone experienced the kind of delay we are speaking of here a complaint would go to the NASD (now I guess it would be FINRA).

Just a little insight on legalities here in Costa Rica. If they are indeed operating a brick and mortar business they are required to be regulated here. The SUGEF is the only competent body to regulate such activity in Costa Rica. Their website is SUGEF and the officials there tend to be very polite and cooperative. You all should join forced and bombard them with calls and emails and I am sure they will begin to take action.

Hope this helps!

Bombarding the regulator may be a bit much, but contacting them (and following up regularly) is an excellent idea.

Oh, and while I'm at it. GUILTY!!!

[langtitle=es]es mi caso muy similar[/langtitle]

I had a small account with spotfn awhile ago and they honored my withdrawel request, however after checking Google after i read your case i notice they have many complaints against them Ripoff Report is just one of them. Lodging a complaint through FPA is a great start and i take my hat of to all here who helped me. But i would also use the internet and any means possible to expose them, tell them what you plan to do. I did with the last binary option company i was with and i threatened them and showed them how bad internet publicity can damage them. It seems every week there is some new binary scam and believe me i know what you are going through. Good luck
quiero expresarles mi caso con spotfn es similar al de muchos ustedes, tengo dificultad para retirar mi dinerom y ya ultimamente ni los correos ni el chat en vivo responden, es una situacion frustrante, tienen mi apoyo y mi voto para enfrentar a este tipo de personas fuera de la legalidad. si alguien quiere compartir conmigo experiencia referenta al caso mi correo es belen20006@gmail.com, seguiremos en contacto.

Be polite, ask them please not to place any more NightHawk trades until further notice. In my case the complied. I am scared of these people and I will not even try to complain . Just leave them be.

Be polite, ask them please not to place any more NightHawk trades until further notice. In my case the complied. I am scared of these people and I will not even try to complain . Just leave them be.

Traders shouldn't need to be scared of their brokers or other forex companies they work with.

Back