GUILTY Case# 2014-185 | Sergio80 vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergio
That doesn't really answer the question
... check and make sure that your legal partner when you opened your account was indeed the Cyprus Company.
I'd hate to see you going after them via CySec - and then you're referred to the UK.... or Australia....
So it is indeed utmost important that you do KNOW who your legal counterpart was.
Then you have the complaints form of the CySec to deal with - and that won't do much good as I can tell you from personal experience
Joa

I already know that is Cysec Joa, i asked long time ago, and it's 100% confirmed

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

i have voted ironfx as guilty, but i think we should not blame them alone, here trader also need to act in good faith any avoid exploiting delay in price that normally occurs on every broker.

Good grief. GUILTY. I have been playing at this Forex for about four years now. Just now starting to make a little money. Guess I'm a little slow. One thing I never understood. If a broker is honest, what difference does it make to them if you win or loose. They get their cut right off the top with the spread. One way or the other they get their cut. Guilty.

The broker should take responsibility for their prices and they have to stick to the results of a trader's transactions. Why would they want to take back a couple of thousand from a trader when they most probably make millions! Rather institute procedures to monitor prices to make sure that your price feed is correct, and if not - take the responsibility. You should not be in this business if you do not have reliable price feeds. Can they e.g. not rather claim back from whoever supplies them with their price feed?

This looks very suspicious to me. And their answer to all this is also weird and unacceptable.

(BTW do they ever pay any losses back when that occurs because of wrong price feeds? I doubt that!)

Guilty. Again: a STP/DMA broker does not have conflict of interest with their clients, therefore this broker probably is a market maker. Also, we should suspect about all brokers that offer welcome bonuses or advertise "awards" on their websites.

This Broker (IronFx) has been accused on Chinese TV of violating traders´s rights only a few days ago : GUILTY !

Back