GUILTY Case# 2014-205 | Spider4x vs Yadix.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Yadix.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank u very much for your help & hard job u r doing!!

The Yadix.com brand is powered by Gallant Capital Markets Ltd, a Financial Services Company, authorised and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/11/0964. This decision is final, should you wish to dispute our decision to terminate our relationship with you and liquidate your accounts, you are entitled to exercise your right to arbitration at the International Centre for Dispute Resolution, pursuant to Section 5 of the Customer Agreement.
so from this it looks to me like i (we) need to fill arb. claim here: https://www.icdr.org/icdr/faces/hom...&_afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=rp3a4k1cl_4

Aswell, i have little info i didnt go out here on FPA, bcoz i was saving it but as i said to Yadix rep. I was trading NFP news release on other 3 broker too as on Yadix (I CAN PROVE THIS) & i had pretty similar price fills but NON of them (repeat: non of them) only Yadix manipulated my trade results.
Few weeks back i withdrawed money from other 3 brokers & without any issue. They didnt refused to pay me of deteled my profit or told me something like i was trading on invalid prices or i was doing "predatory trading" :) ...no problem at all, only with Yadix, why?! :/
So i believe, this is another clear evidence agaist Yadix = not honest broker and its full of lies and here comes another one:

In four years of operating, this is the first case of a network that has abused the client agreement policy.
and againg ...THIS IS NOT TRUE!! I have info from another 3 different people now, whose has been cheated by Yadix somewhere in the middle of this year same way as Bert & me, but they get some part of profit back from broker. Unfortunately i can not prove this, bcoz they made agreement with broker so, they wont come out with sensible information :(

I dont need more evidence and as i said earlier, for me Yadix = SCAM and it is definitely G U I L T Y!!

Please go ahead and email the Gallant Capital Markets lawyer. If you don't have the address, ask Yadix support to provide it. I want to see what instructions the lawyer provides.

Email already sent to broker´s lawer F.Shipkevich Contact Us | Shipkevich PLLC

Screenshot by Lightshot

so now we need to wait for answer.

UPDATE:
hmmm, strange, till now there is no answer even from lawer!?
Monday (12th) i will send another email, so might this i will have better luck, but all this stuff smells me quite fishy :confused:

Last edited:
Email sent another time just now:

Estimated Mr. Felix Shipkevich.

Its a week now i sent you email through your web page & i did not recieve any answer till now.
Today (Monday 12th of 2.015) i am sending it one more time directly from my email.

As at 14th of November 2.014 i recieved email from Mr. Robert Taylor (Yadix.com representative) about terminating the relationship with me (as broker´s client), effective immediately, pursuant to Section G. Subsection 11 of the Customer Agreement and because Yadix is considering this matter closed, so for any further communication i should contact you as their legal representative.

As Yadix removed almost 8.000 € from my trading account manipulating prices i closed 2 market orders, what is inappropriate for pure STP Broker, so i am contacting you & sending you this email.
Would you please kindly provide me information how can i fill an arbitration claim against Yadix?

Thank you. Im waiting for your answer.
Best regards, Peter

If we wont have any answer after another week, what we do?

If Yadix says "take it to the lawyer" and the lawyer won't bother to respond, then there won't be much choice but to make this one public soon.

Please check your Private Messages. I've just sent you some instructions about how to ask one last time.

Ok guys, 3rd email sent in this 3 weeks time, but this time to all 3 emails (lawer, Yadix & FPA ;) so lets see if Yadix's lawer (if he is a really represent Yadix as they say) will answer or not this week.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank u & have a great day :)

UPDATE 1st:
-------------
Ok, just few minutes back i recieved this answer from Yadix's rep. Mr. R.Taylor

Screenshot by Lightshot

UPDATE 2nd:
-------------
Ok, just few minutes back i recieved this answer from Yadix's rep. Mr. R.Taylor

Screenshot by Lightshot

but he doesnt say anything about deleting & paying me back my profit, what i am interesting in & i dont care Yadix decided terminate realtionship with me.
And on the top they are forcing me to hire a lawer, b4 they said i can contact their lawer personaly too :D

UPDATE 3rd:
-------------
WoW, looks like it is as i thought. Aparently lawer Felix Shipkevich is not Yadix´s legal representavive :D :D :D

Screenshot by Lightshot

Its a bad joke or Yadix is not only scammer but big lier too ...what else we should expect from them?! ;)

Last edited:
I want to see how the lawyer responds to your latest email.

I've just sent a message to several addresses at GCMFX asking if there is someone who is willing to discuss these issues.

Yep, i cant wait lawers answer :)
I made a mistake, in my 1st email i didnt mentioned Gallant and Yadix is IB for Gallant :( but when i recieved lawer 1st answer i said "and/or Gallant Capital Markets"

Well, i just hope Yadix dont joke and play about this lawer stuff, bcoz this pretty serious thing, but to be honest i dont believe in this broker anymore so ...
If in a week there wont get answer from lawer, might i would need to call his office, bcoz we need that answer (but via email would b much better)!! ...what do u think?

UPDATE:
--------
Just some minutes back (13:00 GMT) i had a phonecall from Yadix +44 20 3239 6117 (Mr. R.Taylor) and he told me, lawer said Yadix is not his client, bcoz he represent Gallant and Yadix is Gallant´s IB.
I told him we are wainting for official lawer's answer so we can take further steps in this case. But i felt, R.Taylor is little bit worry about all this, bcoz now he see we are taking this stuff pretty seriously & this will really make a damage on only Yadix but Gallant too. Well, they should think about this earslier, when i offered to few time find some kinf of agreement, but they resused.

Last edited:
Back