GUILTY Case# 2014-205 | Spider4x vs Yadix.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Yadix.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unfortunately not :( ...i have no answer from lawer at all :/

+ i would like to call his office, but when i click on "contact us" his web page doesnt load (i get an error message) ...no idea whats going on :/

Screenshot by Lightshot

can u imagine?

I tried very hard to get Yadix to either cooperate in negotiating with you or at least to point you to how to use their arbitrator. Under the circumstances, I see little choice but to move this to the Open Cases folder.

I'm going to be very busy next week, so the voting won't begin until the following week.

I know u did alot & u worked hard on this ...i did too & till now we dont have new answers. Yadix doesnt want cooperate, they told me, damage is already done, bcoz Bert published his case on FPA, so now they dont care. I was trying to deal with Gallant, bcoz i know some people they get paied some part of their money by them, but Gallant now is forwarding me directly to Yadix and Yadix to Galants lawer & as u know Gallan's lawer isnt answering on last email. Looks his web is working now, so might i will give him a call so see if he is really Gallant is really his client or not, but thats the almost last thing i can do ...i believe :/

Ok sir, thaks a lot. Let me know if u know anything, so i catch u that following week ...bye now

Yadix have decided to put an attorney and to avoid the client, yet they didnt take any actions against the client. If they have anything against the client, they should at least be more specific. They could do that, and they got too many chances to do that but they didn't.

In such an extreme case, I would back up all my log files, {MT4}..\logs\ (Journal) and under {MT4}..\MQL4\logs - there should be a log entry for your trades from your actions.

Although it may not be indisputable evidence, this will at least provide the exact open and close action of your trades, and raise reasonable cause for a subpoena to be issued by an regulatory authority for disclosure of the true records for all trades pertaining to this matter. The risks for the alleged "Broker et. al." would be deceptive tactics and perjury, which can be considered a criminal case rather than a civil one.

I agree Master Yoda. It would be absolutely normal if broker take legal steps agaist client if he manipulate data feed and/or produce lag in data source as 1 ocation Yadix said, but this is not the case.
I just traded in news time, i used clicker software as FNG and i made profit which broker refused to pay me all profit manipulating data in mt4 via "virtual dealer plugin"

In such an extreme case, I would back up all my log files, {MT4}..\logs\ (Journal) and under {MT4}..\MQL4\logs - there should be a log entry for your trades from your actions.

Although it may not be indisputable evidence, this will at least provide the exact open and close action of your trades, and raise reasonable cause for a subpoena to be issued by an regulatory authority for disclosure of the true records for all trades pertaining to this matter. The risks for the alleged "Broker et. al." would be deceptive tactics and perjury, which can be considered a criminal case rather than a civil one.

Yes, apart of screenshots & data from Yadix's MT4 Journal's Log files i have saved already, ive got other things i kept "in my pocket" just in case, like:
+ high quality videos (recording 50-100 milisecond each frame) as another clear evidence of trades i made in Yadix too,
+ proof (video & Jornal's log files) of other 3 brokers where i made profit which it was not been deleted as in Yadix.

In my opinion yes, it is "criminal case" ...it's fraud (financial traud) but im not the right person who decide that. And i believe, Gallant should be more carefull with his White Label, because Yadix operates under their licence, so might 1 day they could lose it. I guess they must know the game they play, because of BVI regulators ...it's not UK FCA, but you never know ;)

Yadix.com

GUILTY. They show no interest in "appearing" to be an honest company. They show no concern that they might be found GUILTY if they don't return the money. So, if they want to be found GUILTY, then I have no reason to disappoint them. So, my vote stands.

Back