GUILTY Case# 2014-205 | Spider4x vs Yadix.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Yadix.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is the set-up with ICDR? I gather from their landline no. they are based in New York. Are they reputable? There is virtually no information on the link about them. Who regulates them?

My theory is that if the broker and their alleged lawyer won't follow through and answer simple questions, then the so-called arbitrator is also going to prove to be useless.

Looks GUILTY to me.

My theory is that if the broker and their alleged lawyer won't follow through and answer simple questions, then the so-called arbitrator is also going to prove to be useless.

Looks GUILTY to me.

Yep Pharaoh, im worried about this one too :/

YADIX.com - "Send us your source code for examination"

"Send us your source code for examination" - well there's a number of stock MQL4's provided, if that's what they want then bury them in source code.
These alleged clowns belong in jail, in a cell next to the big kahuna.

thank you guyz for support & for your votes ...looks its pretty clear & your votes only confirming it ...thanks again to everybody!

Now we know for sure why they want to do that :) ...they want steal your code, your know-how for their purpose as i expected :/
Just look on emails they are sending to clients: Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

OMG, do u think those actions are appopriate for honest broker? I believe not at all ...its nothing else just pure SCAM!! :/

Losers bigger than winners. 42% drawdown. Looks to me like Yadix is promoting an EA which will put client funds at serious risk.

Back