GUILTY Case# 2015-002 | Meshary304 vs Optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meshary304

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Www.Optionrally.com

My Case is: I had a long story with Optionrally start from last april after deposited amoney to my account in Optionrally (5800 $)
They didn't approve my withdrawal request until i came here and creat new file (scam alert folder). The company aprroved my withdraw request and i got my money back but not the full amount (-400$) that was last September, 2 weaks later they gave me the 400$. Then the company's rep and some one from them asked me to say thanks to the company and say some good words about the company. I ignored their message because i have been ignored for 4 months. After that i found the Optionrally took from my visa 1000$ On November 2014 without any permission from me. I think that happend because I ignored their mails.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Meshari Alhubaini on 07/14/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/01/14 the last contact was on 12/15/14

Details: The amount $1000 is for acount fees but we will try to return it to you, we need your withdraw confirmation signeture.
I refused to signed

Company representatives' emails: <arabicsupport@optionrally.com>
<support@optionrally.com>
Ali Alnajar <alin@optionrally.com>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
They replied by email, but have not visited the thread. This is now going to Open Cases. I hope they can resolve it very soon.

Why would they took $1000 without permission
isn't that stealing people money? I never heard about account fees in binary option.
Guilty to me

don't get it these stories were found again and again. instead of posting and voting here, why FPA don't setup a Black List of those scamers who being voted as gilty, so that any newbies or traders can steer clear of them.

any way, shame on them !

Taking our money via Visa without our permission is criminal as theft. I've never been charged any "account fee" by my broker (Thinkforex) except spread and commission on every transaction.

Optionrally.com

This company sounds like trouble. Visa charge was unauthorized, therefore Visa must be notified to return your money. But, you only have 45 days to notify Visa. Don't depend on the company to give refund in a timely manner. They delay so that your refund window with Visa expires. Visa will not help you unless you act immediately to file a "dispute" based on fraud. Visa will refund your money even if Optionrally.com never communicates with you again. I vote guilty, that this company is bad news to do business with, and should be avoided.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

The OptionRally rep have promised many promises, then he disappeared with no answers to us and worse no money back to client

Thats why I never use credit card
Only Paypal or skrill
However the have to go to jail period
Guilty for me

Back