GUILTY Case# 2015-002 | Meshary304 vs Optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
took your money without telling you, all because you refused to improve their image online? they are not doing you a favor by refunding your money. it was yours and will always remain yours: FILE A CARD DISPUTE AT ONCE.
VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

I agree, if you haven't already, be sure to file a dispute with your credit card company. Charging the card without permission or agreement is theft in my book. These hooligans sure have some nerve.

What a shower of scumbags! They stole $1000 from you because you didn't improve their ratings on FPA, well this should cause them more trouble than they expect.

As everyone has already stated report this THEFT to you Visa company immediately, Visa will black flag this company straight away which will make it extremely difficult if not impossible for others to deposit any money via visa. At least it will be one avenue or source of fresh victims cut off from these scum!

It is incredible how this people is acting: totally guilty.

I already had problems in the past with optionrally, they didn't want to make a withdrawal... They are not a trustable platform!

Looks like OptionRally isn't in any hurry to return the money. Let's hope the issuing bank cooperates with a chargeback.

They did the same to me, except in my case it was LBinary! They tried to take out money from my credit card luckily by that time my card expired and it denied any transactions.

Back