GUILTY Case# 2015-009 | Hope2321 vs lbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jail them all....
Senior managers at 'money service businesses' face up to two years imprisonment and an unlimited fine if their neglect leads to money laundering or terrorist financing activities, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has warned.14 Aug 2014

I agree! They are the biggest scam!!! They should be sent out of business! I hope we all get our money back!

I did fight them using documents, banks statements, fraud squad, etc etc and even with overwhelming evidence they were allowed to get away with stealing, scamming, cheating me out of a total of £9000.00.
I wonder if the "Tony" mentioned above is tony preston, the conman at lbinary who claimed to me to be head of damage control, chief broker etc, just give themselves titles as and when they feel like it.
They also depleted my account, used my money (which by the way they had stolen) then blocked my access......HANG EM HIGH.......GUILTY!!!

I believe its the same "Tony"! They did the same to me!! Someone needs to do something about this company!! Im sorry for your loss and everyone's loss! Lets hope Karma and justice hits them!

Total scam. 3 guilty verdicts is surely enough for a scam finding, and I hope it means these criminals are put out of business.

Three Guilty verdicts is generally what it takes to qualify for an FPA Scam Finding. I see no reason to extend this to 4. Expect a formal notice to be issued soon.

I understand that they are, but i am unable to pay the fees they are asking for. So does that mean I cant do anything about this anymore?

Back