GUILTY Case# 2015-039 | mrsVDW vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackmail and either bought, bought by, or merged with the scamming scumbags of YouTradeFx (who did the same with the scamming scumbags of StartForex). I hope this is enough to go straight to a scam finding instead of the usual 3 or 4 guilty verdicts required.

Hmmmmm! What a world! I almost traded with them some months ago. So which broker is now the Best? Because this same broker parade themselves as regulated, stp, ecn, easy withdrawal and all holy and attractive sales page to capture their victims. Presently i have ALL my funds with **********.com. I hope they are Opposite of Sunbirdfx, YoutradeFX and other scams?

Moderation Team Note: Please never ask for or give company recommendations in either the Open Cases folder or inside of Scam Alerts. Doing so will permanently link the name of the recommended company to the name of a company which someone is complaining about.

Please use the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder in the Commerce Zone section of the forums to compare and contrast brokers.

It is sad that nowadays some brokers still cheat their customers like that. It is a quite obvious matter.

I feel for you, mrsVDW. I hope you didn't invest much at Sunbirdfx. Adam Dean, if that's his real name, is not only mean, but also a liar and a psychopath! What a joke he is. Definitely voting, 'GUILTY'!

Sunbird is pathetic, I hope many people see this case and dont invest in them. All for $2000, are they desperate? Adam Dean needs finishing school/ethics school, just general education really.
PAY BACK THE MONEY!!!!

Back