GUILTY Case# 2015-046 | LEXngton vs wsiforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WSIForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think it's very obvious, WSI Forex doesn't care about me or any of their other clients that they've scammed. They never appeared here and only 1X in my other thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/39449-broker-wsi-scammer-2.html throwing out a crazy, lying, accusation and when asked to prove it we hear nothing else from them, at all. They have stolen my money, profits and initial deposit!

They need to be labeled as SCAMMERS by FPA a.s.a.p. so that no future traders will open accounts with them only to get ripped off like we have been. I hope FPA soon votes them GUILTY in my case and labels them SCAMMERS as well, they deserve it!

well, if the EA went ahead of the price presented by the broker, is that fraud? why did the broker not notify the trader of malpractices well before he wanted to withdraw his funds? it simply means they were incompetent and unable to do so? what if he has made some losses, would they have permitted his withdrawals? they are GUILTY for not releasing at least his initial deposits.

On their website Wave & Soros International - it says:
WSI was Incorporated and registered in 2013 in United Arab Emirates vide license number IC20131522.

I have not seen the word vide before,- what does it mean in this context? Would they use a Typo in a sentence on Regulation?

After having read all above, I vote guilty.

On the WSI website the broker states about EA's: "WSI Allows All Types of EAs Without Trading Restrictions", claiming "superior order execution, deepest liquidity, no re-quotes and no stop loss or take profit restrictions" - no restrictions on any EA-design features indicated. Notwithstanding this unrestricted acceptance of EA's, Rule 7 at the top of page 5 of WSI's Customer Agreement provides WSI with an all-embracing escape clause, which reads: "7) The WSIreserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/herinitial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in casethe Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to asthe result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other wayinacceptable actions)."
WSI's complaint concerns an EA-action in contradiction to its initial motivated claim of accepting all EA's without restrictions imposed. Now, since the client wishes to withdraw his/her money, it spend weeks seeking inappropriate EA-operations in an initially acceptable EA. Scam against its own unrestricted invitation to use any EA.
It also does not return the client's initial deposit as ruled in its own drafted Customer Agreement regarding possible "Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other wayinacceptable actions". Scam again, against its own rules.

"or in any other way inacceptable actions"

Looks to me like profitable trading is considered an "inacceptable" action by WSIForex. :p

GUILTY!!!

Reprehensible broker! Seems like you were just arbitraging, getting a feed sooner than his broker: sounds just like normal good practice. I hope the scums give you your money back! Anyway, GUILTY!

Back