GUILTY Case# 2015-093 | scamwarning vs tradersking.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradersKing.com.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
scamwarning--based on what you describe, they sure sound guilty. i wish you luck in getting your money back from the crooks! the company is in bulgaria or cyprus or australia, i think you said, with no effective, controlling legal/regulaltory authorities in these places. strato's baseball bat idea is probably a good one, but if you're planning to go all the way to bulgaria, cyprus, or australia, think about launching social attacks--for instance, once when somebody ripped me off, i found out what church he went to and stood up and told the congregation about the ripoff. i didn't get my money back, but the scoundrel had to move away. best of luck to you, again!--feaisland55

Wow!!! Goog on you for doing that, we need more brave people to stand up to these crooks!

I think Tradersking.com and Lbinary.com are connected in many ways with employees moving back and forth to rippoff there unsuspecting customers. I also had an account manager that was at Lbinary and moved to tradersking named Leo Geldman with the same BS story. I think you have to be a lying psychopath to work in the binary industry from my experience and can only hope I have learned my lesson. Stay away is my advise both companies will lie and steal your hard earned money.

it would be nice to create an army armed with baseball bats as Strato says.
I think that the time when the words hurt more than a sword is over ...... better sword. I only regret that we can not use most without getting into serious trouble even if you have reason. I hope you can recover your money from this species of swindling hominids
GUILTY

What I don't understand is why the Cyber Fraud Police cant just close down their bank accounts and remove the website??

I am waiting for a report from the Police to detail how the investigation is going...

it would be nice to create an army armed with baseball bats as Strato says.
I think that the time when the words hurt more than a sword is over ...... better sword. I only regret that we can not use most without getting into serious trouble even if you have reason. I hope you can recover your money from this species of swindling hominids
GUILTY

Wow!!! Goog on you for doing that, we need more brave people to stand up to these crooks!
scamwarning--i'm not brave, but sometimes i get angry and that works as well! i wish you good luck to you getting satisfaction from these scoundrels!--feaisland55

REMOVED Enters Into Agreement to Acquire REMOVED

Moderation Team Note: Many companies are similarly named. If this had not been caught in the moderation queue, you would have permanently tied the name of 2 regulated US brokers to an unregulated offshore broker.

Just wondering when you say cyber police, who are you referring to? Do you mean the London Fraud Police. I am following up with them again to express my disappointment in their lack of action. This is why these scammers grow in numbers and position themselves the way they do, because with so many regulators, and cyber and fraud police it is still so difficult to get action.
I agree with you I don't think the London police really cares I've emailed them to give me an update on my report I got no reply

Back