GUILTY Case# 2015-095 | M Teixe vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
correct.this is a broker it is none of their business why you would wish to make a withdrawal.....GUILTY

The same scam excuses over and over again. We bought or were bought by another broker, why do you need your money :rolleyes: Send more money to us, and so on. I really don't know if this will be over or we just need to live with the scammers and accept that they will always be a part of forex trading :(
Anyhow, can't get more guilty than this case.

It's YouTradeFx all over again. The occasional person gets paid while the complaints keep stacking up.

GUILTY!!!

It is your money and they shouldn't ask the reason for withdrawal. Also they are just giving lame excuses. Voted Guilty.

Hang around Scam Alerts and try to help anyone else having the same problem file a case.

This is a reply from Amir Brown when I managed to get hold of Sunbirdfx on their chat line and I asked the question about safety of my funds and regulation, really amusing and maybe Deutsche Bank would like to know that their name gets used.

Yes how are my funds protected if I have an account with you
English Support:
There are kept in different banks. in addition, Sunbirdfx liquidity is by deutsche bank and Swiss bank
Michael:
So you are self regulated? How does Sunbirdfx liquidity with these banks keep my money safe?
English Support:
in case of a bankrupt, those banks help us to return the funds
English Support:
we are not regulated
English Support:
and we are so good that we dont need to be
Michael:
And what if I want to withdraw funds, will those banks also help the client get their funds in case you do not keep your commitment.
English Support:
what make you think you will not receive your funds
English Support:
they are yors
English Support:
yours*

Back