GUILTY Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neric
I am the one that sent the information to you about TRADORAX from the gentleman that had researched them.
I have opened a case against them. my account was up to 60000 when they traded 30000 without permission after I had requested a withdrawal for 25 K my original investment.
I never took any bonus and there were plenty of cancelled trades done for mismanaged trades by junior traders that never should have had access to the account. Sam Stevens had 10000 worth of garbage trades reversed no strings attached. They are all criminals, they make up stories to try to cover their monumental incompetence when they are confronted with their own terms and agreements and policies. They only read them after you tell them what is written in their own documents. They will hijack the account overriding the password and trade without permission, like they are some great men that can do as they please, but of course they present themselves as normal people to gain ones trust until one dares to withdraw monies owed to them from their own account. I don't know how many times I had to remind them all that I am the account owner, not them.
I hope you get your money back, you deserve it. I hope I get my money back also.

I think there are 2 things that made them respond to FPA -firstly that I am using FPA's assistance, secondly because of the email above that I sent them yesterday. They are obviously trying to prepare to go to court if necessary. Also, this is the first time that I found all the names of Tradorax staff that I sent my email to and that may have done something as well.
I started putting comments into their email and then I thought - what is the point? It is mostly lies! So I have not bothered to carry on with that. If anyone needs me to, I certainly can do that.

Any more follow up yet. I haven't had any. I am writing SKYPE to see if they will suspend all skype accounts that have .tradorax attached to them. I have sent all the texts and screenshots etc.etc. showing they used SKYPE to scam me and are doing it with others.

Any more follow up yet. I haven't had any. I am writing SKYPE to see if they will suspend all skype accounts that have .tradorax attached to them. I have sent all the texts and screenshots etc.etc. showing they used SKYPE to scam me and are doing it with others.
No more follow up.

I have just been given some very interesting information. I think that this is the most useful information I could find since I started researching Tradorax:

This link shows the owner of the company that is TRADORAX. I never saw all this in the reviews about TRADORAX when I researched them. http://www.lahcon.se/insideoption-en.pdf At least there are names and addresses of the principles and the different details that were very difficult to find.

Here is the gentleman that put some of the information together on the owner of TRADORAX - MPONDA http://www.lahcon.se/validation/

This should assist in tracing the money!

I have a contact in Israel who has advised me that "Mr. Oliver George Simpson" is a fake name, he does not exist. He shows up with Porter Finance and Greymountain Management as I have been chasing them for illegally canceling $2.8 million in trades.
Mike

It is illegal to cancel any trades after they are closed, those are contracts and they cannot be canceled unilaterally. This is fraud, plain and simple.

Back