GUILTY Case# 2017-001 | jonaspfeffer vs aafxtrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear FPA,

Why the open cases doesn't show our replies to the discussion and the proof we attached in the previous discussion?. This is absolutely Unfair you just showing one side of the story. Can you please tell us why it doesn't show our response on this case?

Because this is a separate thread from the one you initially ignored in Scam Alerts. If you had read the invitation I send to the company you would have known there were 2 threads. That invitation gave you the option to have access to this thread before it was moved from a semi-private folder to the Open Cases folder.

If you want to have what you posted in Scam Alerts shown here, please repost those here.

Also, please ask the guy from Pakistan to stop making new accounts to spam for AAFxTrading in the forums and reviews.

I'm not impressed with the "defense" posted by AAFX Trading in the Scam Alerts thread. The rep's own words make it plain that the money should have been back in the client's hands days BEFORE those magical account destroying trades happened.

GUILTY!

Also, I'm not impressed with the multi claiming to be two different happy clients. How much did AAFx pay him? :p

Just when you think you've heard it all, this AAFX creates yet another despicable scam.
First, making a client wait 4 weeks for withdrawal is a scam. Second, it's hysterical how they come up with these lame excuses on how they lost client funds.
They are about as stupid as a rear view mirror on a ball peen hammer.

Dear FPA,

Why the open cases doesn't show our replies to the discussion and the proof we attached in the previous discussion?. This is absolutely Unfair you just showing one side of the story. Can you please tell us why it doesn't show our response on this case?

I just looked through the scam thread.
I did not see anything from you or any other rep.

Where is this proof you speak of?

Back