GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrea and Deborah call me again and they threat me to sue me.
they speak with me long conversation, and the aim is to say for them good bye in peace!!! How I don't know??
They tell me I didn't fulfilled our arrangement which is they will send for me my money and I will cancel all the forums I did, but they didn't send me full amount they keep some to bargain me to cancel all the forum, also they tell me that they give me an exception never happen in Netotrade which is "we return you money" as they give it to me from their pocket!!!
Then Deborah threats me again if I didn't stop request about my profits they will sue me.

Netotrade is guilty

Pharaoh, I attached my withdrawal request , for 1000 USD they keep it in the account I don't know why?? First after Andrea and Deborah call me they cancel the request and I make it again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-09-10-31-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-09-10-31-44.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 5
Netotrade is guilty

They cancel my withdrawal request again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-09-22-13-41.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-09-22-13-41.png
    213 KB · Views: 3
Dear Pharaoh FPA is waiting for one more trader to get trap by netotrade. PLEASE PROTECT THE TRADERS, BEFORE ONE MORE INNOCENT TRADER BECOME THE VICTIM OF NETOTRADE. FPA is waiting but traders are loosing money and getting in trouble by this scammers.

Any trader who reads the warnings on NetoTrade's review page will already be warned off. At this point, a Scam Finding would only be an increase in the warnings that are already fully available at the FPA.

The whole Traders Court process was designed to increase pressure on companies to fix customer problems, not to instantly strike them down with scam findings.

Instead of demanding action in multiple threads, try to get in touch with some of the others who have reported issues and help guide them through filing cases.

Back