GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's time for voting, this company takes more than chance, I need to take my right from this company!!!

They say that they coorparate with FPA to solve this problem by sending me my capitals and remain 1750 USD for negotiation if I will cancel all the forum or not ??? This language I will not accept, they deal with client as they must deposit money for them and they trade with their money and take the profits, then the client must accept this scam and say thanks!!!
I am not ..... they throw for me some money and I have to accept and shut my mouth!!!

I think it's time for voting, this company takes more than chance, I need to take my right from this company!!!

They say that they coorparate with FPA to solve this problem by sending me my capitals and remain 1750 USD for negotiation if I will cancel all the forum or not ??? This language I will not accept, they deal with client as they must deposit money for them and they trade with their money and take the profits, then the client must accept this scam and say thanks!!!
I am not ..... they throw for me some money and I have to accept and shut my mouth!!!

Everyone should know about Netotrade, how bad they are, no under-table deal with them, as many customers would fall into their trap.

Is there any law to close non regulated companies? It should be there a restricted action against this scam broker to avoid manipulate with client money.

It's very complicated issue, the only authority who can close the company is the state where they are registered, other countries can only block the site to operate within their jurisdiction

Tracking the real location is the challenge. It's so easy to set up a company with a virtual office almost anywhere. A lot of cheap bucketshops used to have corporations in Delaware in the USA, just to lure in traders to a "US-based brokerage", even though there was no physical presence in the US or registration with any US regulator.

One employee from netotrade call me morning called Taha telling me I am calling for your help, I told him I need my money I mean my profit. He told me you lose.... and same words I hear every time.

Same story every couple of days then he tell me I will check and come back for you, still he will check!!! Why he call I think all netotrade know my story, and till now he didn't call again, may be its new case.....

Netotrade is guilty

It seems that they just need more time to scam as many victims as they can.
Searching about netotrade over the Internet confirming criminal activity they run, so many victims same complaints.
Forex business should be cleaned from such criminals
I vote for guilty

Netotrade is guilty

Thank you FPA .
What is the next step ?
Now I have 1000 USD in my netotrade account I don't know why they save it in the account , I attached screen shot of my account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-02-11-11-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-02-11-11-18.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 4
Back