GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tilll now I didn't receive my remaining amount!!!

They are playing one lady call me yesterday telling me you receive your money then she tell me I will review all your trades and come back to you.

And till now nobody contact me.

It's time to vote

This case took too much time and we still awaiting for netotrade reply.
I believe it's time to vote
Who else finds netotrade GUILTY beside me?

Still they didn't pay full amount still remaining 1750 USD , and full profit which is my right I ask lawyer and he give me forex legal advice that the profit is my right 100% and if I sue them I will take more than this.

This is the last email I received from netotrade which is approve that they are scammer

From: "Deborah Rodman" <Deborah.r@netotrade.com> Date: Nov 8, 2013 11:18 AM Subject: RE: NetoTrade To: <lojinam@gmail.com> Cc: <forum@forexpeacearmy.com>, "Andrea Gray" <andrea.g@netotrade.com>

Lojina,

This was not our agreement. Besides our experts do not operate on clients' accounts without a written approval.

We have refunded most part of your money to your credit card, and are still waiting for the bank's approval and for your credit card statement so we can proceed to the wire transfer and check why the rest of the refund is suffering from delays.

Your trading account is empty, there are not profits available on this account.

The company decided to refund your funds to you, following an agreement we had together. Although you were the one trading on your account and you are responsible for your own losses. The system shows facts and all trades were operated by you.

We will not refund anymore funds than the amount we agreed one at first, $11850.

Please send a bank statement showing transactions from October 25 th and until today to Andrea, so we can investigate your refund delay.

Regards,

Deborah Rodman

Head of Compliance

Netotrade.com

Phone: +44-203-5143882 ext 175

E-mail: Deborah.r@netotrade.com

Email discussion are ongoing. I am going to give this case some more time to see if the issues can be worked out.

I wonder when shall we hear from netotrade?

The agreement between netotrade and lojina to return her initial investment requires an explanation from netotrade? We already heared from lojina and we need to hear from netotrade as well
Why would they agree to return money for a loser trader?!!!!!

Back