GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty guilty I swear it's scammer company , it's not only my case there are many simillar casses like me.

netotrade is a scam 100%

No doubts Netotrade should pay the customer, looking forward to vote guilty

They are :
Lying about where they operate from
Lying about their regulators
They claim they are regulated and they are not
They have access on clients accounts to make winning traders lose all of their money
Please ask them
Who is their regulator?
Where they are operating from?
Are they withdraw from clients' accounts without their permission?
Are the account managers have access to customers accounts?

Why nobody from netotrade come and join us here in this threads!!
Please take an action against this scam company.

What is this means all their clients lost their money once they request for withdrawal!!! And the answer is only one sentence "your account manager don't know how to trade and we fire him".

FTC Complaint

Attached you will find the Federal Trade Commission’s response to my Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA*2014-00140) for consumer complaint information.

Attachments

• Signed Final Response Letter - Mandour.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 38
  • Consumer Complaint.pdf
    303.1 KB · Views: 21
I have just sent another invitation to the NetoTrade employee who told me this was resolved. I also sent this new one to all the email addresses Lojina mentioned in the first post in this thread.

It's not resolved untill now, nobody call me or send me even an email they ignore my complaint, I don't know what me do to assure that it's not resolved!!! Everytime they say that they solve my problem to waste time....
I do appreciate your effort and I hope to get my money back sooner.

I have just sent another invitation to the NetoTrade employee who told me this was resolved. I also sent this new one to all the email addresses Lojina mentioned in the first post in this thread.

They call me when I answered they close the phone , I tried to call 2 times and nobody answered I don't know why.
I didn't understand how they call me at 07:57am with Doha local time which is GMT+3!!!!

Attachments

• 20131024_085217.jpg
    20131024_085217.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 20
They call me just now and they tell me that we will refund your money you deposite with us, which is the amount of 11800 USD.
I told him send me an email explain what's going on in this tel. Conversation.

Back