GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Netotrade is a scum company, they claim that they have a UK address and that is not true.
They lie about their location where they are based in Israel.
They keep targeting vulnerable people and steal money, they stole from Mr Mansour $60000 from his MasterCard without his permission.
they should be closed down.

Netotrade contacted me and promised that they will solve my problem within this week and they seem to be serious in getting my problem solved.
I will update FPA with situation.

I promise them to cancel the charge back I did with my bank by Sunday.

I promise them to cancel the charge back I did with my bank by Sunday.

Hello!
Please, first ask your bank whether they could issue the chargeback again in case NetoTrade do not do what they have promised to do!!! Some banks won't accept a second chargeback option 'cause it costs money to the bank. So, first, you need to talk to your bank once again!

They keep targeting vulnerable people and steal money, they stole from Mr Mansour $60000 from his MasterCard without his permission.
they should be closed down.

It's impossible to steal such a huge amount of cash from credit/debit cards - there's a maximum transaction amount!

I was going to add a poll to this thread today. I am postponing that for now.

Lojina has contacted me and said that some money is supposed to be on the way. If it arrives, that will be a big step towards resolving this issue. If it doesn't, this case will go to a vote.

this is ridiculous. they're a scam.

One "Eddie Cooper" still emails me regularly, "I tried to call you at the number you filed when you opened your demo account" and I certainly never did.

do a little searching on line.

C'mon asstmod, set up the poll so we can vote guilty

I receive some of my fund and I cancel the dispute form as i promise them and I send it to netotrade to send my remaining amount.

Sorry Pharaoh to be clear - they have never ripped me off.

I do keep track of who I open demo accounts with though, and they keep following me up trying to get me to deposit money with them by "converting" my demo account;

or emailing me to say they tried to phone me at the number I gave them (I didn't), could I please call.

I won't vote guilty without evidence but they're pretty sketchy.

They strike me as highly questionable too, but let's see if Lojina's funds can be recovered or not.

Back