hello

arjaq

Recruit
Just joined the FPA so forgive me my account being totally unedited yet. I am a trader for one year and now also became an IB for some brokers. I was so glad to find an antiscam site as I needed to check every broker I introduce with my own money and had no occasion to check brokers from any credible source beforehand.
One question guys: may I use your logo and redirect link to your site on my site as I always check broker's review before adding them to my site?

You might want to use Contact Us to talk to someone in FPA HQ about the options for logo usage. They are usually pretty agreeable.

What is your website url?
I will place link to all my sites in my account's signature over here in fpa as soon as I create some proper content since right now not all is set up and they look like mess. It will likely take me some time since I want people to be happy with visiting my blogs and finding some valuable input from me too. Therefore, it will likely take me a bit of time so right now I think I'll proper authorities of FPA to get the agreement I need over here first - to move ahead a bit with stuff. I'd also like to thank those who repliedto my post, all of you were helpful.

I'm in the middle of building an FAQ to answer many more questions than the old FAQ. Here's a quick overview of where commercial posts can be made without getting too much attention from Spam Cat...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ost-ads-in-the-forex-peace-army-forums.42820/
Well thank you for your reply. The reply is totally not about what the question in this topic was, dear Sir. I have asked only about putting FPA logo on MY site as well as links to FPA as I use FPA for checking in case of scam (not SPAM). Unless there will be anything about putting FPA on external sites added, this will never be the answer to the question asked. Again, thank you for bothering anyway.

Currently, I don't have a package of logos available. The homepage is being redesigned and the artistic types don't want give me anything before the final version. If you want to borrow an existing FPA logo for a link back to the FPA, that's not a problem.

For reviewed websites, there's even a widget that links to the page and dynamically updates as the rating changes.

Back