Help, I have no response on my withdrawal from GIGFX

Hi paul

I heard from some friends that gigfx have a lot of trouble with their clients in far east especially Malaysia, are you from this area?

Dear friends,

I am sorry to not in touch for several weeks here.
I have alot of things to do.

Now I will continue my withdrawal request to GIGFX.
I hope you all still help me.

Last Development:
GIGFX (Mr. James) show me the way.
I must have a contact again with my IB.
Then do a request again.
I already have a contact with my IB.
And now continue the withdraw.

Thank you
Paul

GIGFX really scam

I think I also shared the same feeling with you. Lets me guess, the GIGFX Legal representive so called James, will tell you this...
GIGFX did not received any deposit from you, please ask your IB to return back your money!

I'm also getting the same answer, however how the IB can pay us since GIGFX did not paid the IB?

My IB had sent me a copy of email correspondence between him, GIGFX and PFA. Since then, I did not blame my IB but surprisingly at the beginning it is look like FPA slam GIGFX for their action but suddenly FPA keep quite!
Not sure either GIGFX had make special arrangement with FPA to keep this case being forgotten for more than 2.5 month...

I heard the dispute is more than 500k USD, it is look like FPA being mock by GIGFX..

Can anyone over here explain the function of IB with Local Exchanger to FPA, or FPA just ignore it.

If we take a look the scam alert folder about client withdrawal, why it is being handle by Legal Representative not the Accounting!
Something fishy...

If anyone interested to read the email correspondence between our IB, GIGFX and FPA, please drop me the email...I will forward to you...to judge how FPA handle this case.

I not accusing FPA but please read the email and judge your own!

Trial Vs Gigfx

Hi all,

Personally gigfx owes me about 16.000 us$, and they refuse to pay me. The reason? just because one tiny payment has been done on my account by their authorised (by themselves) ib and exchanger. I speak about something less than 150 usd, and it has been clearly afterwarads compensate and cleaned. And this tiny payment now , from their point of view, allows them to lock away my profits. Something basically completely out of the law, as the payment was credited to my account and is present in the balance. Therefore, the payment has been accepted and recognised by Gigfx.

Even worse, they have made coaction with me giving me no other way to agree to something i did not want about my balances, and can't touch anything. I now clearly see that i will not get my money back by the diplomatic way.

I also see that the former authorised IB / excahnge and the actual one, Hashim and Joe, aren't giving a f&ck about it, and are desapeared.

Well, i am willing to put all together the poeple that are right, like me, to after put ourselves in the hands of a lawyer in cyprus.

This is why, for a start , i created an email account : gigfxtrial (at) gmail.com, where i would like all the affected willing to join a trial Vs these poeple to write a little email with the amount they claim and their email.

i am not promising anything, but i am sure that some lawyer in Cyprus would be willing to accept our case against some % of our balance, like 20% or so. I am more than willing to pay that.

Actually, if you are a lawyer in Cyprus and willing to contact, use the same email adress than written above.

I will, after recieving the emails, put an advert in some Cyprus law board proposing it. I feel it may well become very atractive trial.

I have read a lot of stuff in this forum, and thanks the Admins of it to have tried to help, but, now time has come to take a step further.

So, if you're willing to do it, i remember the email: gigfxtrial (at) gmail.com . replace (at) by this symbol: @

Thank you all, and let's take action.

GIGFTRIAL

Note to the admin: I will repeat this post in all open thread about gigfx. Please, do not consider this as spam, but just a way to put together the things, as there are quite a few post open about gigfx scam.

Back