Hfx..... Stay away

Hisham1907

Private
Dear All,
Stay away from HFX broker, i have lost 24,000 $ in a very professional way. first i have deposited 2000 $ as a start, but they really convinced me to upgrade my account to 10,000 $ in order to have VIP account, with very low spread, and also in order to tell me about the opportunities that will double my money. then my account manager told me that he will teach me Forex, he made me open 4 transactions, without a stop loss. when i asked him why without stop loss, I always hear that you must apply a stop loss in order not to loose your money....he told me : don't worry, we have enough money to over come any spikes.....later my account has nearly zero margin....as a result, he said to me urgently deposit money in order not to loose all your money, this situation lasts for one month every 2 - 3 days i deposit 2000 $, till i reach 24,000 $, then a fraud case has been appeared on my credit card, which resulted in closing my credit card....mean while, he, as usual, called me and said you should deposit money, as you are in a very critical situation. however i could not deposit any more money, and my account has been closed, and i lost the 24 K $ !......To conclude; HFX teaches you Forex in a wrong way, as their aim is to take only your money.

Can you give the info on the trades themselves? Lot size, currency pair, opening date/time and price?

It may be worth having a discussion with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. If you can convince them that you were defrauded, a chargeback may be possible.

Thank you for your message, however, i think it will not work with the bank, as they were always calling me after any transaction to re confirm it. so it is stated on the bank side that i did confirm it is not a fraud.

There are two types of credit card fraud. One involves transactions you did not authorize. The other is authorized transactions that someone got you to make by fraudulent means. The second kind can be harder to challenge, but if you do feel you were defrauded, it's worth a shot.

Also, can you give the info on the trades themselves? Lot size , currency pair, opening date/time and price?

As you can see on certain threads below, HFX makes a huge effort to answer any question and resolve any issues that our clients may have. Those messages are set by the Forum manager to give the most honest review and are marked as "this issue has been resolved".

Hisham. Since I cannot understand clearly what exactly happened with your trading, I want to invite you to send us a mail to customer-satisfaction@hfx.com and we will try to figure out together what went wrong.
We are interested in satisfied clients and thank you for your cooperation!

the HFX Team!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hfx.com

Last edited:
Dear All,

Thank you for your support, i will summarize my problem in short points:-
First of all, my name is Hisham Hussein, and my HFX account number is 16291346.
- I knew the HFX company through the facebook, i signed in, and wrote my phone number, accordingly, HFX representative has contacted me. (Her name is Riham)
- I request a demo account, as i have no experience in forex trading, but she told me in order to learn forex, "you must invest with real money, and we will support you by a dedicated account manager for you, and even if you lost your money while we are teaching you, your money will be refunded"
- I told her, then i will open an account with 200 $, but she she said in order to benefit from the above offer, you must deposit at least 2000$.
- finally i have deposited 2000$.
- Then my account manager has called me. His name is "Khaled Hemdan"
- He told me that he will teach me forex, and will make me a millionaire just like that !!
- in the beginning, we made a lot of profit. then he asked me to raise my capital to 10,000$ in order to have a VIP account, in order to have a VIP advice. in addition, he said that HFX is handling great investments for HSBC banks in England, and he can give the same advice, but i must have a VIP account.
- Finally i raised my capital to 10,000$, then at that point he told me "follow me to double your capital in no time" then he made me open many transactions regardless to the lot size rule. or safety margins. As a result, the free margin of my account is nearly zero.
- At this point, i have been totally in the trap....as nearly every 2 days he asked me to raise my capital in order to secure my money or i will loose all my money.
- I have been in this loop till my capital reached 24,000$.
- Khaled, my account manager, always tell me wait till the market go positive, don't close any transaction with loss, which is very strange. I have read now in forex, and i know that you must first calculate your lot size based on your capital, your safety margin, the stop loss mechanism, ....etc but Khaled, has never told me that.....all HFX concern was to receive money money money!!
- And even when i lost all my money, my account manager told me "don't worry, just deposit another 24,000$, and this time, we will invest in a right way".....so funny :mad:!!!!

To sum up, HFX puts you in a corner, so that they can easily take your money.

Really i can not describe what i felt when i lost 24,000$ !!

Any way i would be very thankful if you investigate in my case, and of course i would be very grateful if you returned back my money.

Thank you for your support.

Hisham

Attachments

• DetailedStatement HFX 27-5-2013.gif
    DetailedStatement HFX 27-5-2013.gif
    6 KB · Views: 7
Attached also the full transaction.

Best regards.

Hisham

Attachments

• DetailedStatement HFX 27513.pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 23
Make sure to send a copy to that customer-satisfaction address to. Invite that person to post the reply in this thread.

I have sent them a copy on their mail, once they reply, i will inform you.
Thank you very much for your support.
Best Regards.
Hisham

Back