1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotforex scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by SogaAkona, Aug 6, 2019.

1. SogaAkona

SogaAkona Recruit

I need help. I am using hotforex and is manipulating my account.
    This morning during NZD employment change I placed a sell stop order two of them with the same lot size. Hot forex shifted my position down by 250 pips so that I can make a loss instead of profit and blow my account. I tried to complain to them but they told me because of volatility of market that time my order sliped and they have to find me a suitable position but my problem is that the suitable they found for me blown my account and I am not the one who found that position suitable.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Any response from them so far?

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

1) Did you record your trading session? This is the #1 way to hold your broker accountable. Screenshots could also help, but may be more difficult to prove the whole sequence.

2) do you have trading logs that show when/what price the entry was requested?

3) How much did you deposit with hotforex? And when did you make this deposit?

4) Have you had problems with trade execution or withdrawals before with hotforex?

5) where is hotforex regulated?