How long do I have to trade with demo account?

I'm afraid you will never get complete understanding of market, you always need to learn something new to stay on top and make money. Market competition explains why majority of trading system can only temporarily beat markets and generate positive alpha - sooner or later your trading edge is found by other market players and profit pie will be split between all of us, driving individual gains to zero.

The forex market will remain worth the risk and gain for traders. Trading in a demo account maybe not gives all environment like real trading, however, sometimes traders use a demo account to backtest.

The forex market will remain worth the risk and gain for traders. Trading in a demo account maybe not gives all environment like real trading, however, sometimes traders use a demo account to backtest.
That's correct without risk we can't expect gains however sometimes we incorrectly estimate risk and enter trades that have bad risk-reward ratio. We should avoid such situations.

I need your help with one of my issues. I just started forex trading. I just looking for a legitimate method to earn some quick money. How do you earn money doing forex trading?

I need your help with one of my issues. I just started forex trading. I just looking for a legitimate method to earn some quick money. How do you earn money doing forex trading?
There is no quick money in forex, this needs knowledge and experience to become profitable traders, but it is possible types of investors traders then looking to invest like as in the PAMM system then make research profitable account manager, however, forex remains risky, resulting in good past performance not reflected the same result on the future

You can start from scalping in my view it is the easiest way to trade because rules are pretty simple, you don't need to learn many indicators as it primarily concerns price action and candlestick analysis.

Scalping trading is indeed simple, but maybe not all newbie traders are suitable with aggressive trading strategies, it could lead them stuck under emotional pressure and if can't quitting hence usually make bad decision and trades

To be very honest, my initial plan was only for 2-3months but eventually I used my demo more than 1 year! Actually my learning process was so slow!

Trading on demo is always best until you are ready never feel pressured. it is your own race to run

Demo is good for practice but doesnt include emotions because its not real money. I would say get the basics done on demo and move to live with smaller capital to see how your psychology operates with real market conditions

Back