How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Ass Moderator,
First -thank you for doing a great job. A reason for me, as many of us here, to have FPA's bookmark is Siva.
However, I suggest taking the 1st voting option 'as much as possible' out. Quantity can kill guality, as we know, and we REALLY don't want it to happen to Siva's analysis.
Cheers to all

Quality

I appreciate his high quality analysis, I fear that if he has to analyze every pair, he could diminish the quality. I like his fundamental view on gold, yen is also a currency that deserves special attention. Why not AUD, CAD, I would leave GBP for the last. Thanks.

Living on the west coast the information in Sive's analysis is hours old by the time we see it - updates throughout the day would be helpful - keep up the good work

Hello FPA Moderator,

I am very pleased with the addition of gold analysis in the Sive's analysis.
I hope this is done continuously by analyzing Sive gold and euro every day.
I really appreciate all of the work of Sive as firstly I know FPA and Sive, I instantly fell
in love with Sivi's technical analysis which is very helpful at all
consideration my trading analysis. Thanks for all the hard work FPA

success always FPA

I do not post often and in fact I had to do a new password to login...
But I do read Sive's e-mails and read here very often..

I appreciate all the info I get from this site and it is very helpful with not just Forex but in understanding all my investments...

I voted for GOLD last time. I think it would have been better to have GDB/USD and USD/CHF pairs instead.
Thanks anyway. I appreciate Sive's work a lot.

Hi, I was pleased to see Shiv added gold. I think he should at least add GBP/USD and USD/JPY. Although I am sure he will be able to do few more but adding too many will be a mistake as he will not have sufficient time to do his research and analyse all in order to give his best. With too many to do we could end up with poor analysis.

I think it's best to let Sive choose which pairs to trade , based on his experience and knowledge , and since he is the one analyzing the market then he is the one that is most suitable to decide which pair to analyze , plus it's not like we are marrying a currency pair or a commodity to stick with it regardless if it's tradable or not , if he is going to add something new then i hope he will be analyzing other currency pairs and not commodities .

Back